Granny's gone and done it again

1611628105886.png

Piece of manzanita like the shrub Wishing has. They want $45.00 for this.

How are you doing Wishing??
Hi Verna. Good the hear from you. Hope you are well.
To be honest, I've had better days. I cracked my head on the door of the car a couple days ago and have had a sore neck since. Overdid today and really paying for it now. Waiting for the advil to kick in.

To be honest, I've had better days. I cracked my head on the door of the car a couple days ago and have had a sore neck since. Overdid today and really paying for it now. Waiting for the advil to kick in.
I have just been super busy. I don't use my phone for this, I can only be here when I can sit down to my computer. Dang phone is too hard to read and such.

Ouch on hitting your head, you probably got whiplash when you did. I know a pain in the neck is terrible. I would rather have pain any other place than the neck. Hope you feel better soon. You need to take an Epson salt bath, to make you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom