Granny's gone and done it again

Bert feared his wife Peg wasn't hearing as well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to discuss the problem. The Doctor told him there is a simple informal test the husband could perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss. 'Here's what you do,' said the Doctor, 'stand about 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response.' That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he was In the den. He says to himself, 'I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens.' Then in a normal tone he asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner?' No response. So the husband moves closer to the kitchen, about 30 feet from his wife and repeats, 'Peg, what's for dinner?' Still no response. Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from his Wife and asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner..?' Again he gets no response. So, he walks up to the kitchen door, about 10 feet away. 'Honey, what's for dinner..?' Again there is no response. So he walks right up behind her. 'Peg, what's for dinner..?' (I just love this) 'For Pete's sake, Bert, for the FIFTH time, CHICKEN..!

you jinxed me. I woke up with bites all over me from the waist down. even my ho-ho has bites. My butt looks like it has chicken pox. They are huge, red and itchy. I will be spending the day scratching my arse.
Morning all
You probably got chigger bites in the tall grass. So sorry Granny, try ACV with mother.

You probably got chigger bites in the tall grass. So sorry Granny, try ACV with mother.
Oh my goodness! I got chigger bites all over both feet a couple years ago and I was miserable! Tried everything. Alcohol, witch hazel, cortisone cream, Benadryl. Nothing touched it. Ended up going to the clinic and they put me on prednisone for a week. Oh I am so sorry for you! 😵

Bert feared his wife Peg wasn't hearing as well as she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid. Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to discuss the problem. The Doctor told him there is a simple informal test the husband could perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss. 'Here's what you do,' said the Doctor, 'stand about 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response.' That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he was In the den. He says to himself, 'I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens.' Then in a normal tone he asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner?' No response. So the husband moves closer to the kitchen, about 30 feet from his wife and repeats, 'Peg, what's for dinner?' Still no response. Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from his Wife and asks, 'Honey, what's for dinner..?' Again he gets no response. So, he walks up to the kitchen door, about 10 feet away. 'Honey, what's for dinner..?' Again there is no response. So he walks right up behind her. 'Peg, what's for dinner..?' (I just love this) 'For Pete's sake, Bert, for the FIFTH time, CHICKEN..!
Good one, Pert!

I've been taking zinc since the vivid started.
I got an appointment today to see the doctor, then fell back to sleep and missed it. Curses. Stupid system, you have to call at 8 am for an appointment. My ear is not any better after a full course of antibiotics.
Dh took antibiotics for a week for sinus infection, still no better, I told him it could be viral & gave him a bottle of vitamin C gummies, 3 days later he was cured..

Back
Top Bottom