grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    wishing, Children can be so funny but they normally tell the truth. I am glad you told the lady off. [​IMG]
    I had a horrible day today but I have food. My DD insisted Aldies was a better place to shop and no way I could my boxes after I filled them. then wal-mart. I am in terrible pain now.

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Another time the same daughter left us all speechless:

Before I became a stay at home Mom, I worked in a poultry processing plant. My supervisor was a woman (that lived with another woman, if you get my drift). Anyway, she dressed like a man, usually jeans and a man's shirt.

So, her companion opened a book shop/health store combination that we shopped in. One Saturday when she was ringing us up, she told Amber she worked with me at the poultry plant. Amber asked her what her name was. She told Amber her name and Amber pipes up and says are you a man or a woman? I almost died right on the spot. She leaned over the counter and says I am a woman. Amber says why do you wear men's clothes? She answers because men's clothes are more comfortable.

And Amber replies, Moma thinks so too. That's what she wears at home, she dresses up to go to town though.

Moral: when you are discussing someone's sexual preferences around a 4 year old, they understand a lot more than you realize.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Sorry you're feeling pain, but food is good! Personally, I wouldn't have called that woman fat. Ample is a better word. But at such close range it must have been very imposing to a young boy! (She had on a bra, but it kind of leaked.)

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] so sweet. I dress in sweet pants and baggy t shirts. But I have to say, That is one thing I will never understand. call me old fashion but rainbows are a sign from God promising no more floods . Gay people have stolen my rainbow !

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    fat is fat. Its just a word. I am fat. You can call me fat all you want . Its not hurtful to me. Its fact.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Enola, What was it like ? working in that place?

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Ya, I'm fat too, but that person really wasn't, just well padded and very busty. Close encounters of the flabby kind!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  9. enola

Yes, I have. My mare's 1/2 brother was out of an Al Marah bred mare. He is beautiful.

10. enola

As my daughter would say, you were scarred for life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by