grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

We are not THAT nosey!!!!

2. enola

TA DA!!!

I am all caught up!

3. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i'm glad you are feeling better..i love bread and butter pickles...i make mix pickles ..the ones you fry a little..great with soup beans and cornbread..

4. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have never pressure cooked my pickles..some things need that but if you keep them hot they are ok...

5. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    lol thats a great idea...

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I was in Ross with my son when he was 5. Lady was trying on shirts out on the sales floor and accidentally pulled up her own shirt taking one off. Flashed my boy right in the face! He said, mom that lady is fat, and he knew because in Curious George, there's a fat fireman and a thin fireman. Lady gave me an angry look and kept staring like I should apologize or something. I told my kid it wasn't polite to talk about how people look. Told her she should use the fitting room if she couldn't face the truth, as we certainly didn't enjoy facing it!

7. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, we did our best to give you something to read when you got home!

8. enola

O.M.G.!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Twist, you are evil ! hahaa Took me about half an hour. Told you just today I am a speed reader. I dont want your fico score, I dont want your heart, The only thing i ask of anyone is respect. And a little fudge when you have extra. If your willing to give something away, send the credit card. You have the wrong idea about woman. you have dated girls. Its not about religion, Looks, money. Its about who has your best interest at heart. Dont you know someone like that ? Bet you do.
    If your Mother was here I bet she would tell you the same thing. We have been talking for a while so I hope you dont mind me telling you what I think. You are a good friend to me and a great person. I Miss Cheyan and starkasm from when we first started here. but she was just starting to like the boys and I imagine thats where her interests went to. LOL I would report that hay stolen. pay back is a mother.....

I DID enjoy reading all the posts. I think I started on 1110?

1 person likes this.
  10. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Enola have you heard of Al Marah Arabians? My friend had several of their's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by