grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW 2 real live "normal"  human beings in DC     your lucky they didn't put you in an exhibit in the Zoo there.

I hate going to DC! Actually I hate going to any city. Too much noise, too many vehicles, too many people, too much concrete and it stinks...... We were going to DC twice a year so we could visit Mike's Mom. She passed away 2 years ago, I have only been back once. And it rained the whole time we were there. There is nothing sadder than watching rain water disappear into the holes that lead to under ground drains, I feel like the gift of rain is just wasted. Mike has been able to visit two times. One trip he drove up, the next trip he went on a plane. We want to go this summer, but haven't made any plans yet.

My hair is almost to my waist now. It is also curly, but the kind of curly that turns into a frizzy bush because of humidity. I keep it conditioned and braided. The only time it is hanging down is when it is drying. I can't stand short hair. I don't know what I am going to do if something happens to make me unable to take care of it. I guess I will have it all cut off in a man style hair do......

Last edited:
Twisted, You are on a roll . hahaaa yes, it is a male bird. see the blue cerus ? I was under the assumption that it doesnt matter anymore. before coffee I just dont function. when you thought it was because I used a hatchet , I do. it seems to work well. that was just a side perk. hehee I have a very mild temper. I can count one one hand the times I have lost it. unfortunately I dont remember what happens in those situations. when I am a little mad I cry, when I am very mad I smile. My mom told me thats how my grandfather was as well. said if he smiled watch out because he was ready to kill. I cried all day yesterday and that is not like me at all. I hardly cry. then I made a post about what happened and sooo many people responded with well wishes I cried again.

My hair is almost to my waist now. It is also curly, but the kind of curly that turns into a frizzy bush because of humidity. I keep it conditioned and braided. The only time it is hanging down is when it is drying. I can't stand short hair. I don't know what I am going to do if something happens to make me unable to take care of it. I guess I will have it all cut off in a man style hair do......

I did that once, it looked horrible on me. LOL your hair looked good in the picture. mine is just past my shoulders. it takes a long time to grow.

Mine is so fine it gets to a certain point and it'll just break off. Sigh. Need to get my hair trimmed at some point...just keep finding other things to blow my money on.

Bright side, peach's bark box has shipped (yes I signed my mutt up for those!) so should be here sometime this week :)

What is a bark box?

My son's favorite chicken is called Peach. He picks her up and pets her every day.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom