grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    My brother called last night and started talking and talking. I could hear the ice cubes clinking in his glass, so know how bad his work week must have been. It got really late and we just kept talking. We are only 3 years apart, but weren't very close in younger days, so we were covering a lot of new territory and I learned a lot about him I never knew in over 50 years of life with him. Amazing since he lives only 10 minutes away and I see him frequently. Phone call ended at 4:30am! [​IMG]No problem for him, the confirmed bachelor, who can sleep in. Lucky for me my hubs is so wonderful. I just woke up from a 4 hour nap! [​IMG]

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I was implying that I am not as small as I look in that picture.

3. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Bah enola. We are our own worst critics.

I am seriously thisclose to losing it on my hubs.

Holy hell am I frustrated.

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi Yorkshire, did you do the new BYc update that came out yesterday? I did and it made my mobile phone app horrible. I went back and uninstalled the update, works fine now.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    geez, guys, I am over there for an hr. crying my eyes out then first post here and I am cracking up. I didnt expect it to get so big. I didnt contact church someone did. If it was a joke it was in poor taste because my hair is dirty. and lets not forget the tp she threw. Anyway some lady over there is insisting i take help from her. I have told her no 5 times.
    Remember the movie w/ Robbin Williams called flubber ? thats what came to mind when the flubber was threatened.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    umm, I actually dont even know what a bloody mary is. hahaa I just know the name . BUT I definitely have had margarritas and yum.

7. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Yes, maybe she is just awful, then. I walk around with dirty hair all the time. I was washing every 15-18 days, before I had it cut. I had scheduled wash days and everything, because it was a legitimate chore. Now I just do whenever it's itchy or really gross, but I still try to stay less than twice a week. So I would never EVER dare comment on someone else's hair. Unless it was a kid, because sometimes they just need to be reminded. ;)

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I remind my son but it dont help. LOL It could use a wash I guess. Your hair was super long ! I bet it was a mission .

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Haha! We are making it sound like we drink a lot. I rarely do.

You are right, woman was being snarky. She's in the wrong business.

I have really curly wavy frizzy hair. If I wash it too often, it dries out and gets frizzier. Flip side is I can't comb it when it's dry or I end up looking like Roseanne Roseannadanna.

[​IMG]

10. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    wasn't me! I'm the quiet one! LoL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by