grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what is making up most of my list..... Unfortunately......

I need to have a yard sale because my house is beginning to remind me of something George Carlin said.

A house is just a place to keep all your (censored) STUFF!

Haha. I tell people if you come to visit bring a shovel. If you don't need it to get in you will need it to get back out. Lol

lmao my rule is if you feel the need to write in the dust or disturb it you get to dust that entire piece of furniture. I have actually handed people the polish and dust rag.

Last edited:
Here's a helpful dusting tip. Put a lacey doily or runner or table cloth over you furniture then when time to dust CAREFULLY remove the fabric/material and walk away. The top of your furniture now has a beautiful design. Looks like those fancy cakes with the powdered sugar designs.

Actually I have been putting stuff for a yard sale in my entry way because I don't have any where else to put it. So, it has become sort of like a pig path to walk through. It is also dangerous for Mike to navigate through with his oxygen tank and back pack.

So, today I am going to the laundromat to do laundry, because my washing machine is broke down. And on the trip I am going to pick up a tarp to cover the things on my front porch.

I was going to take a truck load of stuff to town today, but it is going to pour rain today. Bummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom