grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
green beans and new potatoes. with the bacon grease, it fries potatoes good with onion. Mom always told me you can fix anything that goes wrong with either, sugar, salt or bacon grease. So i just stick all 3 in from the get go . hahaaa Kidding

green beans and new potatoes. with the bacon grease, it fries potatoes good with onion. Mom always told me you can fix anything that goes wrong with either, sugar, salt or bacon grease. So i just stick all 3 in from the get go . hahaaa Kidding

thank god you had me worried until I saw the just kidding.

LOL, You know me well enough to know I cant cook. I have no idea what i am doing and when I do have to it always seems to taste the same. gross.

Have a friend who likes to put crushed red pepper flakes on his vanilla ice cream. He claims then you get hot and cold together... I told him not to do that as rapid heating and cooling would cause his teeth to explode. He has store bought teeth.

LOL, You know me well enough to know I cant cook. I have no idea what i am doing and when I do have to it always seems to taste the same. gross.

you can always try following the recipe I know that's just crazy talk.
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom