grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I guess cussing that woman in church was pretty bad.

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    He also complains because he can't eat raw carrots or celery or apples any more. Or nuts. I informed him that if he would actually put in his bottoms he might have a better chance of actually grinding/chewing his food. And if they slip around then use some stick-um. Sort of torks me off as the government paid for the teeth, which means me. So I think he should either use them both or not have gotten them. LOL And believe me he gives as good as he gets.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    he didn't believe me but laughed so hard he didn't quite make to the bathroom either.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know how accurit it was but i was looking at a guide where your taxes go . wish I could find it and copy it here. A very tiny amount of your taxes goes to welfare. the majority of it goes to governments pocket. They decide to send your money overseas while so many children go hungry here. I dont get food stamps but sometimes wish i did. LOL

5. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    You might actually want to look into food stamps with you all being on disability you should qualify might help you money and month end closer together.

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    well time for Beth's eggs and pills. Not to have the pills on empty stomach and since they (dogs) have a kettle of dog food available 24/7 this way I know she has something in her tummy. Was up to 35 pounds on Thursday. She goes to vet's at 9 am good thing to as the bandage and/or foot is starting to reek. I am hoping its' just the bandaging. There's 1/2 of a tennis ball under lots of bandaging to help protect the foot.

So good night sweet dreams and warm fuzzies to all.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    im sure it would. I dont want to. probably wouldnt qualify . IF I divorced Tom my big ol $86. a month would turn into 80% of his check. then his and Roberts would be ok. When Mom passed her income was more help then i realized i guess. If something broke down in the house she would take care of it and she bought grocery's some times. she always bought hers but we would help her eat some . water softener is down now.

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Maybe have Robert apply and then you can teach him grocery shopping. Sort of a skill he will need at some point.

1 person likes this.
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh my, shouldnt stink. hope you get good news. Night twist [​IMG]

10. peastix

peastix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2015
    Auckland New Zealand
    Haven't been on this thread for a few days.Feeling a bit under the weather.Thought I'd save it for a time when I could sit down with a cup of tea and enjoy.EEEK 492 posts to catch up on![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by