grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSC has a good brand, 4 health. No wheat, corn, or soy. I can't remember how much it is. I've never liked science diet. We use Purina one also and like it. I think it's one step above (price wise) the regular Purina dog chow.

purina one i think is 36 here . not a huge difference guess what ! I just got a check in the mail for $18.00 from the phone co. we are a co-op. LOL

I use 4-Health. My dogs love it. Sugar was allergic to everything Wal~Mart. All her hair was falling out and she was licking between her toes and up her legs untill it was raw. She had a big circle of hairloss on her back that was nasty looking. Mike took her to the vet, $200 later and three medications and she quit eating!! Vet never mentioned allergies; or the fact that most dog's allergies are caused by what they eat.

After a little Internet research, I found 4-Health. Sugar's itching was better in 10 days. It took about 6 weeks for her to come back.....

Edit: for her HAIR to come back.....

Last edited:
glad she was waiting on you. 4-health cost almost as much as science diet too. here anyway. I am getting a trial run with her. they will bring her to me tonight ! 2 weeks, great idea enola. And I already got the check for the first bag !

I justify the price of the 4-Health by how much it saves me on money spent on 3 different medications that only last a month. And Sugar is happy.

x2. We used it for my cav. Didn't help her, so we switched to the more expensive that was totally grain free. It helped some. She was just a sickly little thing.

well, this one will be getting ol roy i guess and I will switch my others to it as well. rid myself of the extra cats and see how it goes.

UUMMM, The tolbunt person just told me she will give me 2 hens and the roo for the $20 step daughter was going to pay for one ! OH Happy Day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom