grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    true, my terrier is my dog alone. never bit but did threaten once. over a bath. LOL

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    whole family is sitting at the table watching the door. hahaa ol mare, do you have problems with tangles in Jethros hair ? I am having a hard time trying to get the knots out

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    so which dog is it??? I also going to add that the shepard has probably never bitten.

4. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    granny back to the cur dog you are getting. Very good information on their web site. Say's to make sure you and family rank higher in the dogs pack then she does. Although with a female your already 1 step up IMHO

1 person likes this.
  5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I was bit by a sheppard when i was about 6 . twice. ended up with surgery for one of them

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop

Bogey is a biter - he's can be a nasty little **** and has broken skin three times. We are familiar with his triggers and have worked through a LOT with this dog, but I would not trust him with small children, people who don't understand dogs, etc. He will be with us until the day he dies because a) that's just how we are with our pets and b) I would not feel it fair to a person OR the dog to place him with anyone else.
    Jethro has shown a willingness/tendency to bite if pressed - he is fairly reactive in general and would not, imo, hesitate to nip or bite.
    Ziva would maybe, MAYBE, be of some use in a situation where she perceived an absolute threat to the safety of a member of our family - but even that I would not bet on bringing out any actual aggression in her. She puts up a great bluff, has a very scary and convincing bark - but if/when challenged in the slightest she will turn tail and hide.
    Most of the breeds that are commonly perceived as being aggressive or scary dogs are the breeds I have had the best experiences with - both in my own personal keeping of dogs and in working with dogs owned by others. I get why they are scary to people, I do - I just wish that they weren't judged by their breed.

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    say granny did you notice that your thread has had over 100,000 views. Amazing [​IMG]

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I read that too twist. thank you. did you see where they would fight bears ? great protection for their pack? this dog will probably be none of that. hahaa

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    yea me got all 3 right. So what's my prize??? [​IMG] LMAO

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] I have a big mouth over half of them are mine. hahaa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.