grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do ok at training but she is just so timid . she will come to you but wont let you come to her. I suspect she has been abused. that makes for hard training. especially being so afraid of even the floor. I couldnt bring her back in had to get the boy . This will take months

that was good he ask about her..i couldn't make it thru the day without coffee

I do ok at training but she is just so timid . she will come to you but wont let you come to her. I suspect she has been abused. that makes for hard training. especially being so afraid of even the floor. I couldnt bring her back in had to get the boy . This will take months

i was wondering that maybe she has been abused just hated to say it..thats sad

If i had air in the van it wouldnt be a biggy to go get some coffee but its 90 and I already have caffeine headache. she ate 2 cups of dry today and wants more. My others dont eat a cup a day. I will give her more later. she wont go get the others food because its in kitchen.

If i had air in the van it wouldnt be a biggy to go get some coffee but its 90 and I already have caffeine headache. she ate 2 cups of dry today and wants more. My others dont eat a cup a day. I will give her more later. she wont go get the others food because its in kitchen.

so strange she don't like the kitchen..has she ever stayed in a house..and what about a kitchen would scare her..

Lots and lots of positive based training for this girl - I would start with some clicker training and do only positive feedback unless it is something that is just absolutely threatening to the safety of the dog or others (and go out of your way to avoid situations where that could become an issue for now to reduce the risk of having to do anything but positive feedback training). On the kitchen issue - is the kitchen flooring different than that throughout the rest of the house? Also, the kitchen is often one of the rooms many will train their dog to see as off limits.

so strange she don't like the kitchen..has she ever stayed in a house..and what about a kitchen would scare her..

i think i would talk to that man and ask some questions about her..like where is she use to staying .. i have to cook i'll be back later,,i'm glad you are ok except no caffine and gs and pup bye

kitchen is the only room without carpet except bathrooms and she hasnt been there either. man says she never been in the house and I know she is afraid of door ways but she sure knows what a chair and bed is for. He said she is a rescue and he has had her for a year. bull sh--it. He was very sad when he left here and asking this am about her. If these people care like they claim then why is /was she full of fleas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom