grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    No, it was a white guy, big game hunter with a big rifle. Didn't bother me as a kid, but was kind of disturbing seeing it as an adult. Of course the boys play those idiotic video games, blood and gore, and doesn't phase them, so maybe I wasted my time trying to protect them from Gilligan.

2. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have 2 barred rocks named thelma and louise buff braham lucy the rest i named after my sisters .. they love that lol

3. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Wifi is messed up today. I'll try to check in, but I need to conserve my data. Hope everyone has a great day!! :D

4. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Hiss shaws hopefully wifi gets itself sorted!

I have to comment on something Merida does. (My maran). She gets herself so worked up before she squats she does the chicken dance with her legs. It's kinda funny. I need to video it....

Yay more eggs soon!

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Granny, look on FB! When you see the Chik-Fil-A with tents all all around it........

That is happening right here in good old Laurens SC. Supposedly the first 100 customers are going to get 365 coupons for free chicken sandwiches.......

Dam* if I had known soon enough, I would have rented my tent and canvas chairs to some idiot!!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    morning, I did see the chic-flick I didnt realize it was your town. cut line . Go over there and start screaming fire or spread a rumor about free coffee and donuts and give every one a # to hold their place in line then after they go take your spot ! hahaaaa I have never had one but i wouldnt camp out in the parking lot for it.

7. enola

I don't eat the kind of crap they serve. I think it is absolutely hilarious that people would camp out for junk food!!!!!!

Only shows the level of intelligence in this county.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I couldnt eat anything every single day for a year. Its just gross. see what happened to Jared. he had bigger problems then fat.

9. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    It's actually only 52 coupons. We've done it twice. :oops:

10. enola

I haven't driven over to see the sign, but word is a free sandwich every day for a year.......

However, it would not surprise me that the second hand news is completely wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by