grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    that is so COOL giving the coupons to the homeless.

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I think aPanera is glutin free, too.

Why do my posts do this??? I did not spell Panera like that!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Ok for names Honestly I really like "NO name" from the town in Paint your Wagon

With her marking kind of looks like a cinnamon roll so maybe twist or sticky buns will have to work on that one.

tigger from Winnie the pooh

by the way all caught up [​IMG]

4. enola

Oh! I like the name "Twist" !!!

Short, sweet and very easy to yell!!!

So put me down for Twist, too[​IMG]

5. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    So Beth aka Spawn of satan...........decided to show her naughty side yesterday. I get bounced out of bed she is just wond (past tense of wind??) up zipping all over , I stagger up stairs get coffee and think hummmmm something different about beth. I pry my eyes open and realize she has removed her bandage. So call vet and another trip, while at vet's ask about their billing as before then in 3 times for checks and bandage changes and 3 different prices. We have now settle on a SET fee of $25.00 per checkup/bandage change. She (Beth) ignored her foot the rest of the day to bad she got the cone of shame when we went to bed and locked in the bedroom as she did sneak out and up the stairs and outside I just didn't trust her not to do the same thing with the cone or bandage or both.

My brother had neighbors with 2 lab type dogs and their little boy and girl had them out one day and started talking to us, ask them their and the dog's names. Can't remember either but the little girl 5-7? said that "dad just calls them Crotch sniffer and @aa Licker. My brother and I had to prop ourselves up against each other. Still get a chuckle when ever I think of that. [​IMG]

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    thanks so would that make me the honorary god/dog father?? If its gets picked??

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    My brother black lab/angus dog is called shadow, His wife (from New Brunswick, Canada where major language is French-sort of) wanted to name the dog negray (sp but the French word for black) Brother actually put his foot down and said he wasn't going to stand on the porch and yell here negray to get the dog to come in at night.

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ok i have twist and tigger down. I think that would be a little odd .every time i yell at the dog I would think of twisted. hahaa My son, also picked @ss licker . I tould him and I will tell you, That name is not going in the hat. LOL

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    You all know just because the rooster came in the coop doesn't mean all you hens' have to stop the party.

10. enola

Kid's mind are just like sponges!

My daughter can say some pretty bad things when she is driving in rush hour traffic....... Dad works out of town and is only home on weekends......

So driving to town for a trip to a restaurant, a guy cuts them off in traffic....... Darling grandson spouts off with "Stupid F****r!"

My daughter died a thousand deaths trying to explain THAT to darling hubby.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by