grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really like their food. The chicken is delicious, they have gluten-free options, their kids meals come with fresh fruit cups, and their salads are THE BEST. When I'm sick or cold I always crave their chicken noodle soup.

And staying in the parking lot is fun. Very organized, they feed you three meals and unlimited drinks of your choice. Once you're on the lot you can't leave for any reason. They had games and music, people were there with kids and elderly parents alike. We had a great time.

Last edited:
Three meals a day is hard to come by . Maybe I have seen times where I would hang out just to eat. As far as being fun, thats for you youngens. My idea of fun is my memory foam mattress . LOL

big_smile.png
I can hear a little something,something In my bedroom. Been waiting a long time to use this smile face or what ever they are called.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

My daughter brings me a Panera sandwich everytime she comes to visit. That is one food joint I like! She lives right outside of Pittsburg, PA.

When Mike had to go to Pittsburg for his transplant check-up, we ate there twice! They really do have great sandwiches!

Three meals a day is hard to come by . Maybe I have seen times where I would hang out just to eat.  As far as being fun, thats for you youngens. My idea of fun is my memory foam mattress . LOL

We had a tent with an air mattress. Access to electricity for phones. We already love tent camping, so this was super easy haha.

Some people had window units in their tents. Some of the people there told us they travel the country going to these openings, then they give the coupons to the homeless.

YES BATHROOMS. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the bathroom. :D

We have a new panera but it's always packed so I haven't gone yet. My BFF is gluten intolerant so we go to Jason's deli a lot. It's pretty good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom