grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Lisa, Whats up with your back ?

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Your only on day 20 are you not granny? Still plenty of time yet for more hatchers.
    I bet she is one peed of pup off too, but I'm sure she will feel much better now. Looking forward to seeing your new polish :bow Some one has advertised some tolbunt :hitover here in England but they are too far away from me.

Chicken lady, I too put off having things done as I'm not keen on going plus they whop the price up you. I'm not sure how it works for you all over the pond. Here we have to pay national insurance out of wages each month or week. The government take it straight off you, then your health care is free apart from prescriptions. Dental is subsidised but you still have to pay so much. Private dental over here is an absolute fortune :th But if you go private you can get seen straight away, NHS is a waiting list a mile long.

3. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Obviously you haven't heard about Obamacare. I'd say lol but it isn't funny.

I have been waiting a couple weeks just to get an appointment with a heart Dr. No I haven't got it yet. DH called the Dr again & he said go to the hospital. So guess where I will be tonight. Note to self: take phone charger so I don't have a dead battery.

I had a crown on a tooth about 25 years ago. It was $400 then. They gave me a choice of gold or tooth color so I asked the difference. They said the gold was slightly less likely to crack when I bit something hard. So I chose gold. When everyone was selling gold I asked one time what my gold tooth would be worth if I were desperate enough to pry it out of my mouth. $5. That's just sad. Lol

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Dawn dish liquid does kill fleas. But using it too often might dry out the dog's skin.

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

I'm afraid I haven't heard of it, but it does not sound good at all. The same here with waiting lists can be months and months before you get an appointment. We had it happen to a friend, he was on the list for 6 months but in that time he got worse and passed away before he got the appointment for the procedure. He told them too he was going die and he did.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I think this is day 21. from the 14th. newfie, I hope you get to feeling better. can you let us know if they keep you ?

7. enola

Granny I am going to share a picture of me at work on face book. I had to wear the Game Cocks shirt because they best the Tarheels last night........

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I didn't go yet. DH gets off work at 7 & I'll go then. If I feel too bad there's always a neighbor or the ambulance. I need a bath before I go. I'm cruddy. Lol

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    it cant stink that bad. just rest newfie. I will come take a look enola

10. enola

Read this .........

Urgent Info for NC Flock Owners

Scarey crap!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.