grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the whole thread... Sleepless nights lol and it's good reading. Just sending my best regards to Newfie. Hoping for a quick recovery for you.

Granny hatchet (seriously thought you named yourself that from a horror story) anyway, I'm sorry that the pup didn't work out... People who have a higher maintenance dog, especially a big one need to give the dog away to those that can handle their issues. That was not fair to you or your son and the dog... I have an America pitbull that everyone wants to breed but I fixed her cause you just don't know about rehoming these dogs. I feel so lost now that I have caught up. Almost like coming to an end of a book!!!! Lol best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Im glad you liked it Linda ! That is a ton of reading. LOL It will work out (LILY) . one way or another. I sure wish she wasnt messing the house though. Its very hard to bend over for clean up. lus thats just nasty. Star never messed the house and frosty took some work but this dog will be outside for an hr. then in 5 min. and pee. She just dont know anything. no words at all.

:celebrate Newfie !!!!!  are you still drunk ? rest sweety. so glad its over . laying flat sucks . hurts bad. Just think though, not 10 yrs ago you had to lay flat for 24 hrs. with that heavy bag on your leg.
that man said he would take hr back. that was another tall one. Now I know why he was so "kind" to insist on bringing her. He didnt want me to know where he lived . hahaaa
I have hurt my good leg somehow. very painful . having a hard time walking. 
Oh granny, so sorry about that lying piece of Sh(I)T. You must take her to the pound or check that rescue site. You haven't failed her, her previous owner failed her, then lied about her to a nice lady. You can't afford to be injured worse by her. This is really sad, that creep will get his someday. All you need to worry about is finding her a new home. Did he give you his name? Maybe he didn't lie about that and can be tracked down. Maybe your SIL is good on a computer and can figure it out for you. I'm so sorry that you were scammed
1f622.png

Read the whole thread... Sleepless nights lol and it's good reading. Just sending my best regards to Newfie. Hoping for a quick recovery for you.

Granny hatchet (seriously thought you named yourself that from a horror story) anyway, I'm sorry that the pup didn't work out... People who have a higher maintenance dog, especially a big one need to give the dog away to those that can handle their issues. That was not fair to you or your son and the dog... I have an America pitbull that everyone wants to breed but I fixed her cause you just don't know about rehoming these dogs. I feel so lost now that I have caught up. Almost like coming to an end of a book!!!! Lol best of luck to everyone.
Welcome Lindalouly, don't you worry. One minute you think you are caught up then its like a explosions goes off and your ten pages behind :lau

Step son in law AKA Mark did his best while here to help. He worked on the water softner and did clean it out. I have no salt so dont know if its fixed or not. He did fix the fan on the front porch and helped with the chickens well, til he decided to feed the babies in the pole barn and he gave them cracked corn. they havent had grit yet and I dont have any. I do have calcium and wonder if that would help ? He also got his chance to cull a rooster and that will NEVER happen again on my watch. He gave him a quick hit with my hatchet and didnt kill it. Somehow i seen that coming . I told him to quickly hit him again and he wouldnt ! He got sick and handed me the hatchet. I finished it off as fast as i could but that was just wrong. sometimes i have to give them a couple whacks but I dont stand there looking at it and holding it by the feet wondering what happened.

Oh good!!!!!! I need good reading. I have a feeling granny is going to get lily straightened out!!!! It's nice to hear from real people from an array of back grounds including the noted rooster of the crew twisted
1f609.png
lol you guys are true friends, always loving and supportive and honest in opinion... Do I foresee a movie based off your crew... Diary of the chicken ladies and man!!!

Lisa, our convo and his name is still there. I looked at the rescue site. dont really understand it except they are charging $150-200. for them. Lily dont need to be back in his care anyway. Someone can help this dog.

Oh good!!!!!! I need good reading. I have a feeling granny is going to get lily straightened out!!!! It's nice to hear from real people from an array of back grounds including the noted rooster of the crew twisted
1f609.png
lol you guys are true friends, always loving and supportive and honest in opinion... Do I foresee a movie based off your crew... Diary of the chicken ladies and man!!!

LOL A movie ! what kind of chicken will play me ? York will be a polish and camping a speckled sussex. Might as well make it a cartoon !

Step son in law AKA Mark did his best while here to help. He worked on the water softner and did clean it out. I have no salt so dont know if its fixed or not.  He did fix the fan on the front porch and helped with the chickens well, til he decided to feed the babies in the pole barn and he gave them cracked corn. they havent had grit yet and I dont have any. I do have calcium and wonder if that would help ? He also got his chance to cull a rooster and that will NEVER happen again on my watch. He gave him a quick hit with my hatchet and didnt kill it. Somehow i seen that coming . I told him to quickly hit him again and he wouldnt ! He got sick and handed me the hatchet. I finished it off as fast as i could but that was just wrong. sometimes i have to give them a couple whacks but I dont stand there looking at it and holding it by the feet wondering what happened.
Do you have any course sand granny, my chicks would eat some of that as grit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom