grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Isn't it amazing? Its like the Voice. You can't judge the book by the cover. We like or dislike someone by our interactions, not by what we look like. I have only met one individual on here that I disliked, I gave this individual my opinion of him a day or so before you kicked him off your site. He was a know it all pompous @ss.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I forget about my new polish because I havent been spending much time out there. when I do go out and see them its like a pleasant surprise all over again. OHH, pretty birds ! oooh ya.... hehee memory lose can be a fun thing sometimes. I am the only person I know that could color easter eggs with my son, hide them and then have just as much fun trying to find them. I discovered that the hard way of course. after that first year of rotted eggs in june my husband would watch where i hid them.

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I thought you put his B-day money aside, you commented about having a $100 for Roberts B-day. That's how I knew he was 22 or going to be soon.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    do you remember when a few of you were putting a black box at the end of your posts ? I kept asking where it was, I couldnt find mine. and I said I still dont know where my black box is . (still dont know) He came up and said " hey now ! Be nice " something to that effect. I had no clue what he was talking about then it dawned on me that his mind had went to the gutter and was telling me what i should or should not say. I was very offended. I think he said hush . He was the wolf in sheeps clothing.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    you are right. I gave it to Tom. he has it. hahaaa

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thank you. Like i was saying. memory can be a funny thing. [​IMG] Did i give him anything else ? money wise ?

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Brings back memories granny, my memory is so bad that when we would hide eggs I would forget too. After first year of stinking eggs I switched to hiding plastic eggs with candy inside & making a list of where I hid them lol. One year we spent Easter at my sisters house with all the family. My mom & I bought the candy & filled the eggs and my sister and my niece hid them. Easter day when it was time for the young kids to go find the eggs, to our dismay raccoons had a free for all finding and eating the candy out of a lot of the eggs. Learned not to hide eggs until Easter morning lol.

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Wouldn't that be awesome if you did. It would be like Christmas [​IMG]

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hahaa, poor kids. I still have some money for now. Thats normally gone already. Maybe i will get him some taco bell .

10. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Yes he was, acted all nice and funny in the beginning, then his true colors showed thru and he became very condenseding. The day he told me that they made a pill for that speaking about my allergies & dogs. I lost it, he didn't know SHITacki bout me or my allergies. I was really glad when you told him to step off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by