grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaa, poor kids. I still have some money for now. Thats normally gone already. Maybe i will get him some taco bell . 
Your a sweetheart granny, gunna call it a night hun. Sweat dreams and pain-free rest
1f634.png

Did i tell you all step daughter paid for the polish ? If i had know she was going to do that I would of told the lady all 3 hens. hahaa didnt matter. we had to eat while we were out and their wallet didnt open the first time. or second, or third.
Do all big dogs snore loud or does lily have sleep apnea ? she is bad ! very loud.

Patric Swazey in Dirty Dancing, ... Aint nobody puts Granny in the kitchen.
lau.gif

crap, thats right ! his birthday is in 10 days. I havent done anything. He is not the : its the thought that counts kind of kid. I need $100 to give him what he wants. a pack of magic cards , $40. and a game that isnt out yet $60. no cake included. LOL
Is that that Magic game you play with cards? I think my son has some of those, but he never plays. Maybe we could send them out your way.

Good night!
frow.gif

Last edited:
yes, it is wishing. $40 for a fat pack they call it. he played in the tournament 2xs now. took him about 20 min. to learn the whole game ! he really likes it . all the grandkids do too.

I am taking my DD to the drs. on the morrow (york) . I am tired of all this boo hooing they wont help me and she leaves crying. this will be a new primary for her and I am going to make sure she gets the help she needs. she has been here since Jan. and dont have her right meds. yet. she is in a bad flair right now . called her gi and he said, cant do anything til u get clearance from a dentist. Not one dentist around to take her ins.

Im sorry, that was rude. it just took me by surprise. of course you wouldnt send them if your boys want them You have a big heart I just dont want to take advantage. He would love to have them .
love.gif
I will pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom