grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably don't have snow clothes for Iowa.  Get some good snuggly boots for winter or electric socks.

I do have snow boots! I found them on clearance for $5 when we lived up near Branson. I have HUGE feet so it was a miracle. They're too hot to ever wear around here.

I also have a nice wool peacoat, but I'd have to lose about 40 lbs to squeeze into it. :/ And I have tights to wear under my jeans, and gloves, and hats, and scarves, and big heavy quilts to keep in the car :D

Finally caught up on here again. The kids who live in the area came tonight. 1 kid did his laundry and offered to help clean up. And he actually will if it's not to early in the day (before 3). Lol

Quote: Sounds like you are covered.

I'm such a weather wimp now. Warmest shoes I have are tennies. Haven't been around snow for many years. We have to drive to get to it!

Went up near Tahoe when the kids were young. I had tons of layers on, but my feet were freezing. I made a snow bunny. Life size copy of our Flemish Giant bun.

Finally caught up on here again. The kids who live in the area came tonight. 1 kid did his laundry and offered to help clean up. And he actually will if it's not to early in the day (before 3). Lol
That's great if he will help out. Is this a neighbor's kid?
Are you on restricted activity after the catheterization?

Thank you! The real bunny was awesome. Some day we will get another.

Sherman (the tank)

That's a 2 liter bottle. Had to bring him in on hot days. Ice pillow!

Baby pic!

Oh that is one beautiful hopper. Just the color I could never find. Wanted to call it Caramel.

I go to my regular Dr the 18th and I will call tomorrow for the heart Dr appointment. Take it easy, don't lift over 8 pounds. If I need a nitro I go back to the hospital. Still real tired but I think a little bit better.

Granny how long did it take you to feel normal again? I got to hold the chicks so I feel better. My Valley Quail are starting to crow. It's so cute and not at all like the coternix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom