grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she did most by hand but yes it's just like play-doh!! I love that stuff, I'm sure I've got an inner child bursting to get out of me!!
She is really good at craft and baking things, but then again she is a school teacher. That's a job I would not have given either, some of the things she has to take from the kids is horrendous. I would lose my rag in an instant :mad:

How you feeling now Newfie, getting lots of rest I hope?

I wanted out in the sunshine. Rode in to get DHS paycheck. I waited.

Stopped by a friend's new pawn shop. Sat on boxes but in front of DVD rack. Bought 7 @ $2 each.

On to tractor supply for chicken food. I sat down a few times in both directions. Those big stacks of dog and livestock food came in handy. Lol

Next stop to look at a recliner at a friends used furniture store. Sat in the recliner. Getting it when they finish cleaning it. :)

Subway to go and home to eat. I'm in bed after doing nothing. Way better than yesterday though. I hate taking it easy.

It's starting to cool down here too. Our frost date is Oct 10.

My son's birthday is Sept 18 and stepson's is the 25th. Popular month. I've only found one person with my day Nov 24. I had 2 parties when I was a little kid. I bake cakes too. No one should have to go without a birthday cake. I won't be able to make my sticky buns for a while.
Count backwards 9½ months. How did you celebrate Christmas and New Year's?
big_smile.png

I never had a b-day party either. Mom would make a cake and you got to pick what to have for dinner. We'd always get a few gifts.

All I ever wanted was horses. I didn't get anything but plastic or glass. I went behind my mother's back and bought a pony with my babysitting money. Mom was afraid I'd kill myself. Lol

hi guys, a horrible day. and I am hurting so bad i cant move. my back is grabbing and my neck is hurting big headache too. You should see the other guy.
drs. visit turned into a big fight. she was a nurse practitioner yup, very lucky I am not in jail. my medical problem i told you all about . the adrenal hyperplasia. of course effects the adrenaline in my body, when i get stress it goes into over drive and i cant keep up. every time i am stressed i need to take emerg. steroids. I dont have any and that is why I am in pain now. It would be like running 5 miles without the excersize. she refused to help my DD . words were said. stuff happened. No help for her again.

Oh I'm sorry. I go to a nurse practioner and I just love him. I got into problems when I got away from him. Found out when he left the old practice he took almost all of the staff with him. He takes good care of me. I can also question a friend at church who teaches nursing classes at the college. She keeps getting more training and is up to date on all the latest findings.

Can you get a second opinion?

Sorry about the pain, and the day. I was planning to stay up tonight and finish some cleaning, but I got a migraine instead. :/ Took some meds but if it's not knocked out soon, I might have to trying cleaning in the dark.

i just dont have anything left in me after today. she will have to stand up and take care of things herself. Its what she should of been doing all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom