grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Newfie, have you noticed a difference with the stent? Guess you probably have if you are not napping all day. I don't sleep through the night any more. Lucky if I get 4 hrs at a time. Sometimes I sit down in the comfy chair to check on this thread and fall asleep sitting up. In the middle of the day. Just have to keep moving! Then at night when the house is quiet, I'm wide awake. [​IMG] Always have been a night owl, but the rest of the world isn't, so I'm one sleepy owl. HOOT

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    sorry about being mia all day. Was trimming bushes, taking Beth out to the new holes she had dug in the yard and paddled her little behind and kept telling her NO. Picked 4 zucinnie squash larger them my calves. One to tuff to really even cut so to the chicks tomorrow. Cleaned another one and chopped it up added onions and pepper baked for a while and then added home-canned spaghetti sauce and some cheese. Not to bad'

I have a new house guest. Friend of my nephew's he got kicked out of where he ws staying because he wasn't helping out on the rent but the job he was doing hasn't paid him in over a month. So now trying to feed an young 20 something manchild. He seemed to not mind the hotdish. Was in the 90's again today so hid in the basement once I GOT everything else done. Going to the farm tomorrow and don't have to be back until 6 pm.

The yak man in MN took his add of the site and hasn't gotten back a second time so thinking it's a bust.

Granny---- if you think you can handle my twist come on up until then I guess the rabbit will have to do.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NO health issues out of any of you tomorrow LOL your wearing out my rosary.[​IMG] the beads used to be round [​IMG]

Camp how your hen is getting muches better.

So I spend all that time typing that joke and not one comment.[​IMG]

Good night all sweet dreams and of course Prayers for those in need.

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Do I see a new rooster in the coop??

I will catch up later.

Mike says he doesn't think he will have to call EMS today.....

A couple of whole posts have disappeared on me.[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I just have to say Twist, You and I both know I couldnt. LOL Poor beth, was just saying yesterday wish i had a dog that would dig holes for me. I would get some more trees ! You be careful about bringing homeless boys into your home. You just never know. could be he needs your help and could be he is homeless for a very good reason. Not everyone tells the truth .
    Enola, yes we do .

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    today the most posts go to Enola and Ol mare in 5th and 7th place respectively. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Sorry I've been so quiet all, got a head plague o doom that's just knocked me for a loop.

Got to work today, still have other things I need to do (but I think they can wait until I feel human with a non stuffed head again)

[​IMG]

Isn't my RIR a beaut? ;) (Which reminds me, I need to take more recent pictures of the nuggets)

1 person likes this.
  7. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Just checking in to say good morning to you all.
    Newphie glad you are home. Are you feeling better?
    Twisted. I have a household of boys and they will eat anything. You seem to be an upstanding man so maybe that will rub off on him but granny is right... Just be watchful, God bless your soul for being available.

You ladies and gentleman have a great day today. My coffee has yet to kick in[​IMG]

8. lindalouly

Beautiful!!!

9. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Cold medd have me absolutely silly.

10. lindalouly

Prostar I hope you feel better quickly but in the mean time enjoy the silly!!!

My one day to sleep in and I was awoken by my soon to be 16 year old at 5 am... Mom, do my hair. Yeah, first borns... Mamma had no idea what she was doing... His poor future wife is going to hate me!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by