grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    That's a fine looking RIR you have there, prostar (sidenote, my phone keeps trying to name you prostate, gotta love autocorrect)

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Just had a BYC update, hope this will fix my picture issue.

[​IMG]

This is a picture of my silks first brood. She had 2 eggs, both hatched. One was still shy the day I took this. Now that the new update fixed the photo issue I was having, I will have to get more pictures of the 2. I refuse to do another update. Each time I do, one breaks my photo uploading ability. Then another will fix it. Its fixed so no more updates.

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    OMG too :lau

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Headed in to TSC to get feed, then home to can some tomatoes. Have a great afternoon all.

5. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Love lady!!!

Hahahahaha gotta love auto correct eh

6. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Maybe we should all just call you Star. So much more mystical sounding than 'prostate' !!!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I sat up a little too late on here last night so I'm just up now. Well after I caught up on everything.

My heart doesn't feel different. I can breathe easier (guess it's all the extra oxygen getting through now). A little less tired each day but not as fast as I would like.

I'm so far behind on cleaning I'm thinking about shovels and a dumpster. You might not be able to tell what I do but you can certainly tell what I don't. Lol

I'm just sitting in the filth waiting for a miracle (or that dumpster). Lol

No rush. I have discovered if you just let the mess sit, it will still be there 6 months later waiting to be cleaned. I used to tell the kids the health depth was going to look at their bedrooms and make us move because it was a health hazard. I have one clean freak who made everyone else miserable.

8. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Four eggs today! Not sure who today's mystery layer was - I suspect fat red.

(One of my reds is fat the other is skinny. Odd. Hence the fat and skinny red)

Oddly enough she didn't use a nesting box, she just kinda dropped it in the middle of the run. Odd.

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    She hasn't gotten the hang of it. It probably surprised her too.

I have 2 more silkies and a frizzle setting. The black silkie (Blackie) is being a good mama to the 2 yellow nuggets. So cute peeking out.

47 this morning. I am about to begin my annual cold weather complaining. Darn Arthur Itis. Doesn't bother me at all in summer.

10. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop

X2 on the mystery Lauer being taken by surprise, she'll get the hang of it.

MR. Itis is a reverse snow bird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by