grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Red, you made me laugh. first time today thank you. [​IMG] a nice box of chocolates should work. LOL your rooster sounds cute. My mom would stand on the back porch and clap her hands and laugh because after my heart attack I would walk around the yard trying to get some strength back and all my critters would follow me in a straight line. dogs, cat, guineas, and chickens. She would holler ,You dont have your ducks in a row !. I would tell her, one day i will mama.

I cant get over how bad DD looked. her eyes are stuck in my head. and what will she do for her pain ? with crones theres not many options. She didnt tell her son to leave her be, she fainted from the low blood pressure. He just left her there. How can you just leave you mom on the floor? not a pillow, phone call to his dad, nothing. I want to smack him.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    May have to try this.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have 5 dozen eggs so far ready for the swap. I didnt wash them but i did go through them all to make sure they would be good hatching eggs if anyone is inclined . one day I got 18 eggs! that just goes to show I have too many layers. I have 3 I would like to get rid of and the only reason is their backs are bare and have been for a while. those hens get way more lucky then they should. they look ugly in my other wise beautiful collection.

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

1 person likes this.
  5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, that's a tough situation for your daughter. She's addicted to the meds, but she needs them... No way to win. How long can she go between flares? Does she know all the triggers or are there just too many?

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I found out just today there is a test that can tell you the triggers but insurance wont cover it and its $600. I honestly dont know if she even knows what it is like to not be in a flair. She has been on steroids now for 2 yrs (i think) and they were trying to ween her from them and thats how it got so bad this time.

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    With my cp it'll be kind of a crooked shuffle but I think I can handle it lol.
    Glad I made you laugh granny. If I can give you as many laughs as you've given me, I'll be doing good. And I can't believe no phone call or try to at least pillow. Is she ok?

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know if she is ok or not. I went to the pharmacy today and talked about her and her meds. I cant name names. but what she is doing is reasonable for cold turkey but she should be in the hospital. thats out of my hands . It helped ease my mind some til i seen her.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    With my cp it'll be kind of a crooked shuffle but I think I can handle it lol.

You reminded me of something my father said. He had the tremors really bad. (im not going to be able to tell the whole story) anyway, they were worse in the morning and he said he would try to get up and go to the bathroom and he would tremble so bad , 3xs before a first cup of coffee. Yes, thats who I take after !

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well I'll keep you and her in my prayers. I have a friend with crones that I haven't seen in years. I heard that he just got out of the hospital a few days ago. Crones sounds like an terrible thing to live with. I heard that my friend has been having a rough time with it lately. Wish I knew how to get in touch with him. Praying for a quick recovery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by