grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    How's everyone doing tonight?

2. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Twist you need to give is the recipe. What do you put it on?

I'm about to the point of needing to take notes to keep up.

This thing keeps freezing and then running a bunch of letters very fast. And it changes words. Is the site possessed?

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    First click you mouse where you want to start typing, then move the cursor off to the side. If yours is like mine, tap twice on the upper left corner of the touch pad. This should lock it so you don't end up typing over what you already wrote. Mine even has a little light that lights up when I engage that. Then if you want to use your wireless mouse just double tap that same spot and it will disengage that feature.

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Mine will do that when I'm needing to update the site.

5. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    :lau

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi granny, you've been very quiet the past couple of days. I've been in & out but there hasn't been much activity on here (sorry I missed you twist) I'm sorry to hear about your daughters condition. That has to be so heart breaking. Maybe your daughter went off on your grandson & told him to leave her alone & on the floor. When someone is detoxing they can do all sorts of things that they normally wouldn't do. It just really sad that any of it even has to happen.

Changing the subject, had a little Silkie hatch in the incubator thru the night. It was doing fine this morning, fluffing up & then I went outside for a little bit to do some chores. When I came back in I went and checked on it & it was dead. [​IMG] I have no idea why, it looked fine. It just wasn't meant to be I guess. The 2 that momma Silkie hatched are doing OK. She's a new momma & has some things to learn yet, but I keep a close eye on them. I'm always a little relieved when they get a couple of weeks old.

7. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

8. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Darn granny. Now I see why you have to talk to yourself on here a lot. Seems as though no one wants to talk lol. Well I'll just talk to myself like you do sometimes lol. Had an ok day. I had to put my wyandotte hen in timeout today. She was giving my production red hen a fit. Got a good laugh watching my production red rooster Chase my daughter around today. If she'd stand there he wouldn't bother her at all. Don't know why she's scared if him. Who evers in the yard he'll follow them around. If they run he'll run right behind them. They stop, he stops. He does this because when he follows me, I give him grasshoppers and crickets. He then takes em to his girls to impress em. And sometimes he gets lucky. Wonder if I brought the better half some bugs ..... oh never mind. Probably wouldn't work no way.

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Maybe if they were chocolate covered bugs, you might stand a chance!

1 person likes this.
  10. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Remind me to never accept candy from you! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by