grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I have coughed for years and years. Postnatal drip. Mucus from your sinuses runs down the back of the throat. If it turns colors or tastes bad you probably have an infection. Cough and spit it out. I am such a dainty maiden. lol

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    its ok, trust, this is grossing me out way more then you guys. LOL its not a smell its a nasty taste and it looks greenish white. nothing in my nose . I have been smelling some weird stuff today though. smoke, meatballs, dog poop. I dont ever get sick like normal people. I have to have exotic illness. LOL

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Red, I have some Tylan 50. I could give myself a shot i guess. hahaa

1 person likes this.
  4. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I wonder if Twist was attacked by a giant mutant zucchini. Penetrate it with your chefs knife. Get your brother to help. Subdue that sucker! Lol

I wonder if you use zucchini jelly on yak. You know like lamb and mint jelly.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    On a serious note though granny, I smoke too and I have had that happen before I think it seems like it was a sinus infection.

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'm forever getting them

7. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Mine is allergies and asthma. Been like this since I was a kid.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    someone finally asked about Lily today. I had took most of the posts down but i guess i had forgot one. I told tom someone was asking and without missing a beat he said, tell them she is gone. hahaa I asked my son what he thought and he said, you tell everyone I hate dogs but i dont. just the stupid ones. I said, well ses pretty dumb and he said she is not dumb. he walked to his room and hollered, Mom, someone peed in here ! hahaa she is learning she is not supposed to because she hid to to it and ran when I showed it to her. she will go a couple days without making a mess then slip up. I think she doing good. So I answered the person asking by saying she is nothing like I was told she would be. she is totally untrainable and I wouldnt wish her on my worst enemy. they thanked me for my honesty and I removed the post.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    did you need antibiotics ?

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well think imma hit the sack. Finally got to page 170 of this tread. I think I'm catching up slowly. Good night y'all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by