grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am getting a headache. I bet thats what all those weird smells were about . migraine on the way. its usually my vision that lets me know ones on the way. wavy things appear. or guess I should say, every thing i look at starts waving . LOL crap ! knew there had to be an odd reason I would smell food in this house.
    Guess I will head of to bed. I get my excersize in there fighting them sheets then pushing frosty back to her side of the bed. for some reason she thinks she should lay pressed up against my back as hard as she can.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I didn't have a nap and didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm running on empty about now. It's a school night too. Happy hump day tomorrow (later today!). Good night all! [​IMG]

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    night wishing.
    night all. sweet dreams.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Morning , no sleep for me . got to sleep about 4:30 and up at 7:30 . Not sure what was wrong with me yesterday. I was doing a lot of things I dont normally do. Just a small headache, no migraine .
    checking on some site on this computer for the weather. says low 80s all week. cool nights and only one day for rain. Yup, saturday. the day of the swap. It said evening so if its going to I sure hope its late in the day. If not, I will be the only one there and I will be standing there in the rain with a bunch of half drowned chickens.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Good afternoon granny. How can I find out if there's any swaps in NC near me. Type in NC swaps on this site or Google?

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Hmm. not sure . is there a NC state thread on here. there are for most states. you could try both. I will help you look.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
  8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    not much info im afraid. I know there are some auctiond because when my DD lived in Sanford the GS worked at one. I think thats the spelling of the town. Lillinton ?

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Good morning! At least it is still morning here. Cool and threatening to rain, which I hope happens. The cars have what I think is ash on them from the huge fire nearby. Rain would help the fires and clean the cars off. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Granny, that would be rotten if you got rain on Sat. Guess it is an outdoor venue. Bring a tarp or a board to cover the chickens and wait it out in the car. At least you would have less competition for customers who brave the rain because they just HAVE to HAVE some more chickens. We don't know anyone like that, do we? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by