grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking there newfie was just hoping for a little better deal is all.

Well I am off to a hot shower and then a little reading and bed.

Good night all sweet dreams and warm fuzzies. prayers for those in need.

Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm

seem to be spending a lot time down in the storm drain haven't made it up to the curb all day. If you all know what I mean..
Uhmmm... errr....
idunno.gif

Oh, if storm drain = gutter I think I got it.

He means he is getting old ! hahaaa

like his toy used to watch him shave and now it watches him tye his shoes.
lau.gif

@enola thanks for the heads up on the baby with no down. how cool is that ? its not albino . seems to have an extra layer of something on its back half. that what we need ! already plucked chickens !

Porters "earring" Is a warning bell. when you have your back turned to him and he comes at you it will give you a 5 second head start.

Good morning from drippy soggy California! Yay! Nice to walk on ground that isn't crunchy. It will be all dry and hard again in a couple of days, but the rain put a big dent in the wildfire. And I found out the the family of my friend probably didn't lose their houses after all. They still haven't been allowed back in their neighborhood, but reports are giving them hope.

Taxi mom has to go take kids to school now. I'll check in later.

I got a picture of the bull His name is Porter 54 inches at the shoulder and 30 inch horn spread.

The one in the back with a white face is called a Trim as there is white. Porter is a Native or Black as he has a grey nose. All black with black nose is an Imperial. A Royal would be wither white and black or white and golden. The more white the more money it seems to go.

nice...reminds me of old westerns i use to watch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom