grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Gotta love those grand babies. Just spent the day with my 2 grandsons. Took a couple cute pictures of them , but of course BYC won't let me upload them again grr... Site froze up on me a few minutes ago while quoting Roost. Lost the whole post & had to restart my phone [​IMG]

2. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That's great Camping SO glad she is on the mend [​IMG]

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I'm so envious of you Ol Mare for being able to meet granny today. Glad you girls had a good time. We are all certain that granny hasn't been hauled off to jail or something right?? Not like her to be quiet after a exciting day :lau

Gotta love spell check, it turned Ol Mare to Ol Made lol. Tell me, which is more offensive? [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    She's either so tired she fell asleep or the car broke and she's still walking home. I wish she'd say something.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well I wasn't loaded down like y'all were but when I was 19, me and my best friend wanted to go fishing because we heard they were really bitting. My friend had a 14 ft John boat and I had a 74 camera. We throw the boat on top of the car. 4 fishing poles, 2 loaded down tackle boxes, a battery and trolling motor, and a cooler half the size of the boat. After we had it all loaded, my friend looks at me and says, where's your straps? My answer, what straps? Well we done what anyone would have done. We hop in the car. He was a tall built guy so we decided that he should drive. I weighed 145lbs soaking wet. So I hung out the passenger side window with both hands hanging on to the boat. He drove with one hand on the boat and the other on the wheel. We had an hour's drive just to get there. We went as fast as we could. He kelp an eye on me. When it looked like I was going to fly out the window from the wind lifting the boat, he'd slow down. We did get there and we caught a lot of fish. Totally worth it. When we finally got home we were both exhausted and couldn't feel our arms. Fun times.

6. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

Megan's son wearing his daddy's boots!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    OMG, @enola -- absolutely fabulous grandbabies you have (was going to say beautiful, but not sure the boys would appreciate that, lol)

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Lol. When I carried the paneling it was tied down but lifted up every time I went over 35. It was me and mom holding it. Lol

9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Me too Newfie. Or she bought the mother load while Ol Mare wasn't looking and is out in the pole barn settling them in :lau

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Im here ! guess i was more tired then i realized. I slept for a long time. No, I didnt sneak any home . hahaa I did make a lowball offer on that little black boy but with the leg mites I wasnt paying the price. LOL I didnt get to even look at the chickens for a long time. stood up til ol mare got there and she told me to sit ! She also noticed i didnt have my boot on. [​IMG] I had it right by the door to put on and forgot. She also made it easier for me to get in and out of the car. [​IMG] AND, People she makes a **** fine cake ! WE couldnt wait. My boy also opened his gift from Wishing ! he was totaly shocked and pleased . VERY happy with them . the card as well. He actually opened it first and read it. LOL I will take him tomorrow for his shoes. I also got one of those "strong young men" from TSC to squeeze a bag of feed in the car . hahaa

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by