grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by twisted-acres-farm

FANFARE OF TRUMPETS

POST 1000=====

Have been pondering what to say on this momentous occasion. I would like to thank my parents for making this evening possible and my animals for making is necessary:lau (victor borge)

I honestly would like to thank you all for 1) being there when I needed to blow off steam 2) for both rejoicing in the good things and commiseration with me in the bad times. 3) for not turning me in when I "swan dive" in to the gutter

basically for you all being you
bow.gif
and being my lovely coop of hens and pullets.
lau.gif

I am very sorry i missed this post. hahaaa so much for being there. You better keep your hens in line like a good roo.

ya, guess i did. hahaa I couldnt believe how busy i was. I seen one of my own chicks i didnt know was so pretty and was going to take back home but i sold her too.

I brought my net and good thing too. first got there opened the car door and 2 took off through the lot. GS let one out about 3 times. he got his exercise in chasing chickens today. Good thing he didnt crow or I probably would of come home with more room in the car.

I brought my net and good thing too. first got there opened the car door and 2 took off through the lot.  GS let one out about 3 times. he got his exercise in chasing chickens today.   Good thing he didnt crow or I probably would of come home with more room in the car.
Lol granny, did you sell your PO-PO roo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom