grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's much difference in pre-k and preschool.

She didn't give me a fancy diagnosis, so I should look back through his papers. Face muscles are fine, everything is fine. She can get him to make sounds in the session, and he can do it at home. Right now we're just correcting bad habits, I guess.

Last edited:
Something thats missed a lot. physical problems leading to speech impediment. . Happened to a sister. her problem was that thing under your tongue. it was too tight. a little snip took care of that. Robert didnt have an impediment. he "talked like a little professor". Just getting him to talk at all was a mission. Still is sometimes.

Something thats missed a lot. physical problems leading to speech impediment. . Happened to a sister. her problem was that thing under your tongue. it was too tight. a little snip took care of that. Robert didnt have an impediment. he "talked like a little professor". Just getting him to talk at all was a mission. Still is sometimes.

Well, he's smart enough for it! My #1 was similar. Now he's older and doesn't sound like a typical teen. He's turned it into humor... the kids think he's funny, but not quite sure what to make of him.

He is smart. Its all going to waste. The 2 men that came today, One of them looked so very young . He said he was engaged . I was a bit shocked . I asked his age. He is a year younger then Robert. Robert has never even kissed a girl. He doesn't show any interest either. Made me kinda sad after they left.

He is smart. Its all going to waste. The 2 men that came today, One of them looked so very young . He said he was engaged . I was a bit shocked . I asked his age. He is a year younger then Robert. Robert has never even kissed a girl. He doesn't show any interest either. Made me kinda sad after they left.

I know what you mean, but if he is content... Happiness is such a personal thing. I see people riding 100 miles on bikes, climbing mountains, cooking... because they are happy doing it. Not for me. I'm not a party person... makes me uncomfortable, but party people probably think I am unhappy staying home. Couldn't be farther from the truth!

Im not convinced he is happy. .

OMG laughing tears. Konner puking. Guess he really is sick now. He was laying on the floor watching tv pup got chocked om his food and puked on his hand. Then started growling at him. OMG I cant breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom