grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    These are beautiful camping, can't wait to see the one you are currently working on when you are done with it.

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Lots of catching up here again!!

Dingle berries oh I have been having such a giggle here!!

I think mods can check out what ovations you have?

I still can't do pics using the mobile version on the phone but some of my phone pics have moved over to the iPad using iCloud so I can at least upload them using desktop on iPad.
    Here is Harry trying to laugh ~

[​IMG]

And my Mothers evil cockerel Stan from my Easter hatch and his girls ~

[​IMG]

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Beautiful horse and chickens!

1 person likes this.
  4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    @ enola, this is what i found out about the ovations.

There are only two people here on BYC that can see your ovations and that is Rob (Nifty Chicken) and Terrie (Terrielacy) Moderators can't see those things. Here is what Enola can do to see her ovations....tell her to scroll down to the bottom of any page while on her phone and switch to "desk top". The pages will look like it would if she were on her PC. She will no doubt need to increase the page size on her phone as desk top is very small. Then she can go to her profile and see her ovations.

If that dont help then contact one of them and ask if they will.

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I know how to do it. My phone won't/can't since the last BYC update. Before the last update, I could see desk top but not post pictures. Then they updated BYC and now I can post pictures again but can't get to desktop. I do t know what to say.......

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    york, tell your mum i am quite envious of her flower wall. [​IMG]

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    pm Nifty and tell him that, just in those words and ask him if he would maybe have time to take a look and tell you what you have ?

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Lisa ! yes, I have 8 turds. hahaa someone else said they had 8 as well. forgot who but I dont think thats a lot for 2 yrs.
    Red, your words were very sweet on my profile. thank you !

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Thanks and that's in my garden, got the pic while they were staying here while she was away. Things are just starting to turn now that summer is over. Lots more colour and some beautiful reds. I don't have flowers or bedding plants anymore as the chickens take five minutes to eat them all!!

Granny that was a horrid thing the bus driver did to your GS. They are the same over here with Charlie. If they are not at the bus stop the bus driver drives off, even when he can see them walking/running down for the bus. It's a good job there is usually one of us in to take him or he would be stranded.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh its yours ? lol well, then tell your mum she raised a good gardener. hahaa the red is outstanding. and so many things that are not grown here that i can see. Can you grow cork wood ? pretty hardy and chickens wont reach it. Its in the hibiscus family. the old fashion type.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by