grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny I just found those messages on my profile that you and two crows left me. Sorry I don't go to desktop much because it's so aggravating. I think that's the only place I can see them anyway? I want to thank both of y'all as well.

2. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Why do my dogs like cat turds? Granny I take it back. My dogs have more turns then you.

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Too funny, Harry horse laughing, you have a beautiful yard York. How do you manage to have grass with chickens free ranging in it?

4. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Thanks for the tip, will try caging them off. Ginny is a determined lady though so it will need to be secure!!

Polish can be little weirdos at times. Maybe need a little more time to get the meds in and working. You could also try some general vitamins in the water all the time. I do just incase because they are so odd. Or some child vits, I think you have is it polyvisol over the pond? A couple of drops of that would do no harm. Or rooster booster is a general one too. Scrambled egg too and maybe some tuna to tempt them.

5. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Thanks!! Yes I caught him just at the right time as he was chewing his hay. When I looked back at the pic I thought I couldn't have got that if I was trying!
    I only let them out for limited times and I watch them too. They tend to go the gardened bits rather than the grass and scratch it all out. I have stones in the beds and they all think it's a good idea to see how many they can scratch on to the grass!! I send the rest of the time putting he stones back and anything left goes up the mower!!
    They live in runs on concrete the rest of the time, it's easy to just sweep and hose down then ~

[​IMG]

6. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

9.45 pm here for me so way past my bedtime!! I'm nodding here. Hope the rest of your day is fantastic for you all :thumbsup

See you all tomoz :frow

7. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    The all knowing Google says,
    a disease caused by Encephalitozoon cuniculi in rabbits; characterized clinicallyby paralysis and lesions in the brain.

8. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

This is in my neighbor's pasture today. Ain't he PURDY !

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Goodnight yorkshire. Hope you have a good nights sleep.

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Evenin y'all. I'm worn out. Left early this morning and traveled the whole city looking for cheap white shoes, white socks, and black dance shorts. DH said I needed them by the 2:30 practice. So I managed to find everything and only had to go FOUR stores. :/

And she only needs those things for games, not practice. :smack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by