grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
my tolbunts were roosting yesterday. I think that was the last day for the corrid. I am thinking of shaving their head for winter. hahaa I know there is a comb under there but not sure what kind. top is not long enough for a pony tail.
I have read that chickens can have allergy's .
hu.gif

I wasnt ready to get up. Lily said i was. she jumps on me in the morning and i am not strong enough to push her down. she thinks i am petting or playing with her. poor frosty runs under the bed when she does that.

Ah, the canine alarm clock -- I had three of them this morning. DH was snoring badly last night, and the three indoor/outdoor cats decided to demand to go from indoor to outdoor in 15 minute increments starting at about 3 A.M., so I moved out to the living room to sleep to get away from DH and keep the constant moving around from bothering him, which was fine once I got rid of all the cats, until the dogs forgot it was a weekend so I didn't need to be up at 5:30. Bogey and Jethro sleep crated at opposite ends of the room and Z sleeps loose in the house. The boys started stirring in their crates (whining, scratching, rattling the metal - just generally being annoying) and Z kept nosing around. The boys can usually be settled for at least another 15-30 minutes with a firm command, and Z will lay back down if you give her a pillow, but eventually she decided it was time for me to be UP because all 65 pounds of her landed on the foot part of the recliner, which was enough to bring the back of the chair straight up, lol, not sure which of us was more surprised - good thing she was looking extra cute when we ended up nose to nose.

Darn. I just had a long joke typed out and internet crashed.

HATE that - my issue is that the touch pad part to the laptop decides to be extra sensitive at random times so that even with the heels of my hands resting well to either side I'll be typing along and all the sudden it decides I pushed some button to delete everything I've written
he.gif
--and, of course, it is ALWAYS when I have a really long, really good post

gig.gif
ol mare, wheres the video when you need one ?
enola, great idea ! I have one and i will set it by the bed tonight. thank you. and who or what are you cussing ? cuss it once for me.

An occasional sneeze can simply be them clearing their nares - they can dip too deep to drink and have a bit of water to clear or get a bit of dust that needs clearing. I would make a point to go out and take a look at her (and the rest of the flock) closely for any other concerning signs and then keep an eye/ear on them to see if it's a one time sneeze or a repeated issue in the next couple of days.

i checked them out good..didn't hear it again..they all are eating and seem ok..thank you mare...

Biscuits didn't rise and I burned my arm on a pan. :hit

But a sweet little thing with gorgeous green eyes said my breakfast was just like cracker barrel. :love That helped.

I brought breakfast home for the fam. After a minute I'm going back for The Big Clean. And then I'm done! :celebrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom