grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    [​IMG] And that's the second time you typed it too!

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    enola, what if the first place he heads is the spare room? hahaaa

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

He knows what a spare room is for..... You should see HIS!!

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I love my bedroom it is very big ! a beautiful outfit in there. craftmatic queen sized temperpedic memory foam. A walk THROUGH closet . master bath with garden tub and separate shower. 2 sinks in case one gets dirty. All that is missing is a door that walks out to a deck to watch the sunset. I even have a tv table like the hospitals have that i can roll over the bed to eat in bed . hahaa old 27 in. tv, phone. shoot theres even elect. in my bedside table . just pull the drawer out and plug in. I have used it for my lap top when I had surgery.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I forgot the pretty flowered chair just in case i get tired of bed or someone visits and the elect. fireplace. hahaa

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, didnt mean to chase anyone off. guess i will go check my chicken. [​IMG]

7. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'm here. Just stalling. I hate washing dishes.

8. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi everyone!! You have all been very busy here!! Lots of catching up to do!!

Great joke roost :gig
    I too also have canine alarm clocks plus a feline one too. Granny great you got to see DD and she is a little better and getting there, let's hope it keeps going in the right direction.

I was a bit rough this morning, all self inflicted of course. Went out for the afternoon and had a few drinks when I have been T Total since the beginning of April.
    I have decided that drinking is not for me anymore. We had a good afternoon out and a lovely meal too. Was nice to catch up with friends too that I haven't seen in months. But I paid for it this morning, have even had to have an afternoon nap!! Feel better now so rareing to go.

Popped round to my mothers this morning and her ******* dog has had a go at another of her chickens :rant
    She didn't ring Last night as she knew we were out so she had cleaned her up best she could and popped her to bed. Poor old Brenda can't walk although she has put the foot down. Can't feel any breaks in the leg it seems more at the top. Bit of blood at the back of leg but can't find a puncture wound. Lost feathers and a bit swollen in that area and hot. I've brought her to mine to be safe from the dog and stop Stan breeding her. Cleaned it all again and put some Terramycin spray on. Been in the utility untill I've just popped her out in the broody coop. Has eaten but not seen her drink yet. Wolfed the scrambled egg down her.

[​IMG]

Hoping it's nothing too bad and she pulls round. Fingers crossed that infection does not set in :fl

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

It must be me :gig

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    lol the youngest is 2 months old, the middle one is 21 months old & the oldest is 13 yrs.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by