grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
York, I think only children do just fine if you raise them right and they don't always get their way. Keep driving him around in that van and he'll be fine!
gig.gif

all caught up. I know why the more energy the children have the less you have . They are energy vampire's and suck your energy right out of you.
hide.gif
Finally got to bed about 3 am or so and then woke up at normal 7 ish told my body Hell NO, opened dutch door in bedroom so dogs to go do their thing. Went back to bed until about 11 am. My brother 2 yrs younger has both kids out of the house and my sister 4 years younger had a 1st grader and apart time kindergartner. Of course she did NOT listen to big brother about her first hubby so wasted about 6-8 years on him. The youngest brother ( 8 yrs) is married but no kids which is a good thing. Ages of all of us 52-50-48-44 kids 20-18 & 6-4.

I've had a couple of those too Newfie!! It's especially worse when they were loud and people turned to stare as you went past :oops:

People shouldn't be presumptuous, wishing. I hope they were red faced when they realised you were not his grandmother!!
I will continue to drive Charlie around in the van too!! He will have to suffer!! He not a bad kid even though he's on his own. Bit lippy now and again but on the funny side of life. Polite, quick wit and he behaves himself at school so all in all not bad. Not sure about when the hormones really kick in though!!

I either have been very lucky or blind as to chicken illnesses. No worms or mites that I am aware of. But then other then a few home raised only chickens introduced to the flock have been chicks from Cackle Hatchery. I always have the chicks Merick vaccinated. I don't used medicated feed either. I should hear about Porter's blood test sometime this week. Hope he studied and passes his test. If he is "clean" then the cows are clean evidently what ever it is , is passed through sexual contact. In other words making sure the herd is STD Free.
lau.gif

I never cease to be amazed at the energy of young boys. I spent two months baby sitting 3 year old and a 5 year old. I was mentally, physically and emotionally drained when I got home. How did I take care of 4 kids, the house, the cooking, the laundry, the farm, a kennel full of dogs and a rabbitry with 28 breeding does? Mind boggling to say the least!
you were younger then, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom