grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I'll have to hunt out a few pictures of some of the stuff I've driven. A couple of them kind of embarrassed me too. Lol

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    York, I think only children do just fine if you raise them right and they don't always get their way. Keep driving him around in that van and he'll be fine! [​IMG]

3. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Yeah, but weren't you a demo derby driver? Automatic points for coolness there! [​IMG]

4. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Some of the stuff I drove should have been derbied. And a few of them were. Lol

5. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    all caught up. I know why the more energy the children have the less you have . They are energy vampire's and suck your energy right out of you. [​IMG] Finally got to bed about 3 am or so and then woke up at normal 7 ish told my body Hell NO, opened dutch door in bedroom so dogs to go do their thing. Went back to bed until about 11 am. My brother 2 yrs younger has both kids out of the house and my sister 4 years younger had a 1st grader and apart time kindergartner. Of course she did NOT listen to big brother about her first hubby so wasted about 6-8 years on him. The youngest brother ( 8 yrs) is married but no kids which is a good thing. Ages of all of us 52-50-48-44 kids 20-18 & 6-4.

6. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    I've had a couple of those too Newfie!! It's especially worse when they were loud and people turned to stare as you went past :oops:

People shouldn't be presumptuous, wishing. I hope they were red faced when they realised you were not his grandmother!!
    I will continue to drive Charlie around in the van too!! He will have to suffer!! He not a bad kid even though he's on his own. Bit lippy now and again but on the funny side of life. Polite, quick wit and he behaves himself at school so all in all not bad. Not sure about when the hormones really kick in though!!

7. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Wishing Thank you for the compliment. The kids mostly just thought I was weird. Lol

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I either have been very lucky or blind as to chicken illnesses. No worms or mites that I am aware of. But then other then a few home raised only chickens introduced to the flock have been chicks from Cackle Hatchery. I always have the chicks Merick vaccinated. I don't used medicated feed either. I should hear about Porter's blood test sometime this week. Hope he studied and passes his test. If he is "clean" then the cows are clean evidently what ever it is , is passed through sexual contact. In other words making sure the herd is STD Free. [​IMG]

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Say mutt are you a roo or pullet? [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    you were younger then, right?