grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm in cheer up mode. Do y'all know what an ear worm is? When I'm just past goin and feel like I've been trampled, this song comes in my head! I'm good, I just can't fecking run! Hope you smile, all of you. Everyone is going to get through the darkness. Don't try to fecking run!

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I remember one of the kids dropping the first one. They were so upset. I told them not to worry that we'd get another one the next day. They apologized for two weeks.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    do we want to know what an ear worm is ? lol cute video. thats me i cant fecking run.

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    A corn earworm.

5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Or those things from the original Star Trek. Captain they put creatures in our ears.

Deja vu! Didn't we have Star Trek moment not long ago?

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Red, your grandma must have been a fun lady to be around. It's a sad time for you and your family, but I hope all those good memories will be a comfort.

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

An ear worm is a song you can't get out of your head. I can hardly fecking walk some days! Me thinke I should say fetching instead? Don't want what Enola got...[​IMG]

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Oh my goodness! We went through a Loca phase a couple of years ago. Everyone walked around humming the tune and #2son watched it over and over. Love it!

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]that brings a sweat. he puts my arm over his shoulder all the way to my arm pit keeping in mind he is close to 6 ft. tall , hold it stiff and bends over lifting me by the shoulder. if i dont it goes to sleep and hurts much worse. sometimes it slips right back out. bone dr. showed tom how but he isnt able now so robert picked up . I am no Mel Gibson.

10. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    worst scene ever....my mom was/is a total Trekie, so we watched every episode of the series and every movie repeatedly and I had nightmares and a total complex about ear worms. My favorite would be IV because it has whales

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by