grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ha ! my DD calls me a trekie too. I havent watched them in years.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I had a point , a warning but i will tell you what, I would do it again. Twist might remember this. on a different post the girl that started it was just a young girl. You are not supposed to reveal your age on here because of children posting. she did and a grown man was talking things to her he had no business talking and I politely told him so. the warning has expired long ago but my thoughts of it hasnt. If anyone is being bullied and I know about it then i am sorry, point away. I was supposed to red flag him and let the mods. deal with him and i didnt.

4. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    she really was. Everyone loved her. She always made everyone laugh. I'm really going to miss that. But I'll always have the memories.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    oh no granny. I think I've revealed my age on here. It may have been in a pm though.

6. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Same here! We pass it around, my friends that all "get" each other beak out in song every now and again if we're lucky enough to meet up. Our reply to why we didn't meet someones expectations is "I can't fetching run"! We have good laughs often.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well if it was to me Red, I have forgotten. hahaaa I am 21 one year younger then my baby . sounds bad when you say over half a century.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Newfie, my son just walked up and handed me a piece of paper and said, when you gonna do this ? all the paper said was pg. 969. so i looked on here to see what if anything it might be and it was your recipe . He hadnt forgot. LOL

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    You'll have to tell him to wait a little longer on the sticky buns. I am not supposed to push and pull anything so that leaves out making bread from scratch. They said don't do anything till after the heart Dr says ok.

Made from scratch. Hmmm. Actually you can make bread with chicken scratch ingedients. Hmmm.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    No Newfie, I dont want you to be making anything for us ! you just worry about you. I dont think he would eat it, its just a novel idea to see me cook something from a recipe. [​IMG] he is practicing being a man. thats all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by