grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So DD came by tonight and picked up some of the chickens since I still have the stupid flu. Yes I had a shot. She took mama and 2 nuggets, blue silkie and frizzle. Can't mix anybody else in without them getting picked on so I will get them back when I can referee.

As soon as I asked she said yes. Red flag.

The catch. I am getting 3 3 week old kittens in exchange. Lol
I love cats and kittens. Well I guess I love about all animals.

It's been almost a month since Emily was attacked by the coyote. No change since the video. I'm thinking about moving her back outside, into the tractor with my other "special needs" pullet, Pigeon, for company. I don't know that any more good can come of her being inside. And I rushing it?

They don't potty on their own so you wipe their little butts and feed them every couple hours. They go with you 24 7 till they're bigger.

Done this lots of times - with puppies too and even rabbits.

I love little baby anythings.

Hey Roost - want a kitten?
I'd like to say yes but we've already got 5chickens, 4 dogs, a cat and a gold fish. If I take another cat, my beterhalf Will try to tell me we don't need no more chickens. I have to break her a little at a time. She don't know but I plan on having 20 chickens before it's all over. Hope I can stop there.

They don't potty on their own so you wipe their little butts and feed them every couple hours. They go with you 24 7 till they're bigger.

Well, the dr.s can't complain about you doing this. How do you not get attached? If I spent that much time with them they would be MINE!

What's that word you call us again newfie? Not crazy the other one.

When I did foster care, I told the kids that the animals were just visitors. When they were big enough, they would go to live with poor unfortunate people who didn't have any.

And they each had their own cat that stayed.

Yes, we had a lot of cats. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom