grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all
camping that looks like a yardful of pretty.
I gave my flock a loaf of bread the other day and they went nuts. it was whirling blurs of color very cool. I have heard ducks are not supposed to have bread but no worries there , she never had a chance. I have my appt. for the vein /blockage dr. the 20th. and its right back over there in the same hospital.
sad.png
figured out why i wasnt sleeping, (besides the pain) and didnt feel tired. it is the B12 shot i took. almost got the house floors cleaned.
step SIL had horrid accident yesterday. one week on the job. a hand held grinder ? he dropped it. it didnt have the auto shut off and it didnt have a guard. only 12 stitches in his leg but his hand is cut half way off . above the fingers . they dont have a clue as to what they are supposed to do now and neither do I. She was supposed to start a new job today so now they are both out.

morning all
I gave my flock a loaf of bread the other day and they went nuts. it was whirling blurs of color  very cool. I have heard ducks are not supposed to have bread but no worries there , she never had a chance.  I have my appt. for the vein /blockage dr.  the 20th. and its right back over there in the same hospital. :(   figured out why i wasnt sleeping, (besides the pain) and didnt feel tired. it is the B12 shot i took.  almost got the house floors cleaned.  
step SIL had horrid accident yesterday. one week on the job. a hand held grinder ? he dropped it. it didnt have the auto shut off and it didnt have a guard. only 12 stitches in his leg but his hand is cut half way off . above the fingers . they dont have a clue as to what they are supposed to do now and neither do I. She was supposed to start a new job today so now they are both out.
Omg granny, Tom must be worried sick about his son. Praying he will make a great recovery. The surgeons they have in today's medicine can do lots of things. And one way or another he will be taken care of because the accidant happened at work. Those are severe safety violations that that company is going to get ticketed on.

Good Morning all!!!!
caf.gif

Good News for all of you who live vicariously. Yak man called Porter and his harem will be headed out this way.
ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Hummm same Sh-it different day with BYC this am. Off to the farm in about 10 minutes. Will check on Robert and see if the Demonic Possession is still happening or if he is done bleeding from his ear. Maybe I should bring some holy water with me.
wink.png

its his DD husband. I know they are in the wrong but who goes about doing that ? the company itself ? like i said, he was there a week. will he get unemployment ? if they have to wait on that they will starve. he was making good money too.

Omg granny, Tom must be worried sick about his son. Praying he will make a great recovery. The surgeons they have in today's medicine can do lots of things. And one way or another he will be taken care of because the accidant happened at work. Those are severe safety violations that that company is going to get ticketed on.

X2 Hopefully they can save the fingers and he will keep/regain total use of them.
fl.gif

morning all
I gave my flock a loaf of bread the other day and they went nuts. it was whirling blurs of color  very cool. I have heard ducks are not supposed to have bread but no worries there , she never had a chance.  I have my appt. for the vein /blockage dr.  the 20th. and its right back over there in the same hospital. :(   figured out why i wasnt sleeping, (besides the pain) and didnt feel tired. it is the B12 shot i took.  almost got the house floors cleaned.  
oh no granny that's terrible about your SIL . Should've been a guard and auto shut off on the grinder. I know in NC and I assume that it is a law to have guards and I think shut offs. Keeping y'all in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom