grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!!!!:caf

Good News for all of you who live vicariously.   Yak man called   Porter and his harem will be headed out this way. :ya :weee :celebrate    Hummm   same Sh-it different day with BYC this am.  Off to the farm in about 10 minutes.    Will check on Robert and see if the Demonic Possession is still happening or if he is done bleeding from his ear.   Maybe I should bring some holy water with me. ;)
How exciting for you twist, looks like these yakty yaks are happening for you :weee

Last edited:
congrats on the yaks . please tell Robert i hope he feels better and remind him if he eats greens and on coumiden it will thin his blood too much along with cold meds.

its his DD husband. I know they are in the wrong but who goes about doing that ? the company itself ? like i said, he was there a week. will he get unemployment ? if they have to wait on that they will starve. he was making good money too.
Granny I'm not sure being on the job only one week. I would think so but here in NC I think they hold back a week.

he went from one job to this one . dont know if that matters or not.

that should have effect on being eligible for benefits, have them check in food Stamps asap some of that stuff takes a while to come into play. In ND workmen's comp takes for ever. I had a friend loose his house while waiting for the first workmen's comp check to show up.

Granny I'm not sure being on the job only one week. I would think so but here in NC I think they hold back a week.
He should qualify for everything with it being a workers comp claim. The company is going to be kissing his butt in hopes that they won't be sued for supplying faulty equipment to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom