grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    She was suppose to be picking up her gs. Then I think she was going to sneek in some garage sales. She said Robert kept her from looking yesterday, but that gs loved to garage sales. Uh oh ~ better lookout ~ granny's gone & done it again me thinks :lau

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Or maybe the same masochist that thought bras should be worn at all times by all women!!

edited - I should have quoted Twist.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    2 people like this.
  3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Oh no!! More things to keep an eye on. Charlie has just started on Facebook too and I'm dreading all the crap that may arise from there and now something else new for all the internet trolls to use!! Your so right, why?

Yes well if his dad has too many I will be leaving him there and he can find his own way home!! If he's not ready when I go to collect it's tough luck! :gig

4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    well that's better then them hanging at your knees. Lady next door could use her's for knee pads [​IMG] Sort of looks like 2 softballs inside of a pair of sweat socks.

5. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I don't know about that one twist, but I sure can see a lot of damage being done to our youth with this app. Evil, no good minds come up with this kind of stuff. Its probably come about because someone didn't want to be fingered for stalking the site.

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    :lau

7. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

:sick Not a vision I want in my head! :lau

8. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I agree some women need to wear them..... You will notice I said all women all the time......

Twist, you cheating on Granny???? Oggling the neighbor lady?????

( Sorry couldn't resist!)

2 people like this.
  9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    oh no, don't think I want a visual on that one twist.
    Its bad enough at my house, have a female neighbor who is in her early 80's. Bleach blonde hair, tube top & shorty shorts mowing the grass with her rider. If she's not mowing she laying out in the sun on her front porch in this attire :eek:

10. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    OMG NO still can't get that image scrubbed out of my head. But it is hard not to notice when she is walking and there are 2 orbs rotating at the bottom of her shirt at different speeds and directions then the body is moving. A friend of mine was a very very "healthy girl" then she had that gastricbypass surgery done asked her how it was going and her response was find other then her breasts. That was where she lost he weight first so now she "lays them on the bed and rolls them up like a sleeping bag before strapping them in" [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by