grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    are you in danger enola or will it be hard rain for you? thats some scary stuff.
    morning all.

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    question for mamas out there. how old was your boy when they stopping with the stuffed animals ? Konner had 2 little dogs when he was little and going through chemo named courage and hope. he carried them everywhere he went. he is now 10 and asking for them still. (stuffed not the dog) I bought him one yesterday and he carried it around all the day playing /talking to it and i see he has slept tight with it all night. thing is, its a big red pepper with a sombrero on that says freaking hot. His mamas not going to be pleased.

3. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Do u have wifi at home? That is how I aviod data use at home.

4. jane s chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Do you remember when it snowed 30 something inches in N Virginia DC and Maryland. I think it was in 2012. We were living in Alexandria VA. Can u imagine what someone from the sunny south thought about that.

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

As long as I stay home I am not in any danger of flooding.....well at least not flash flooding. Not near any dams that may burst.

6. enola

I tried to post a picture of my front yard with 4 inches of water in it.....

7. enola

2012 is when SC got 7 inches of snow. It shut down the whole frigging state. Thousands of people got stranded because it started snowing i the morning and they got stranded because the idiots tried to drive home on roads that had not been scraped. The National Guard supplied heaters to bus loads of kids that were stranded in school buses.

I drove to work at 2pm to find the store locked up tight! Walmart was closed!!!!!! I was really ******......

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  8. jane s chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    So true. My 2 year old gd ca
    So true. My 2 year old gd can find pics and scroll through them til she finds chicken pics. When shes here she helps me put them in the coop after their free range time. So cute to see her chase them with a stick.

9. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    . Twist. My new. PC has. Windows. 10. I like. It. But took awhile. To get use to it.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    was reading on facebook serama group, a woman in SC where enola is . she has a cast on her foot and is watching her seramas drown outside. roads closed around her. what a mess !

enola, hope you are stocked on bottled water and such. battery's, can food .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by