grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Do it! Windows 10 is great and use Chrome for your browser for BYC. I almost never have any problems on this site with Chrome. It blocks most of the ads also.

2. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    I highly recommend the update. You get your start menu back!

1 person likes this.
  3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    reading the weather channel. Its way worse then enola made it sound. ALL of SC is ordered to stay home. flooding is bad. 4 deaths .

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    The funning thing Jane is that we live in the stixs not many internet options so my daughter got us a hot spot for a gift one year. This is one of the 5 slots of her plan. So no can't use the internet at home to do it. Usually that is where we run into problems because gd comes to visit & brings her iPad. Didn't know until last month that she logs onto our hot spot & that is what is gobbling the data plan. At her house she logs in thru a hot spot on her moms work phone that has unlimited data.

5. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

That's so tragic! :hit

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Granny I think Konners OK, that little boy has been thru so much in his 10 years of life. Its not surprising that he needs a little extra security. This stuff with his mom recently probably has scared him & he's feeling a little insecure. There may also be some tension going on with his dads behavior. His dad might even be vocalizing feelings about you & he's encounter. gs is very attached to his Nana so if that is happening he would be stressing over that. I wouldn't be too worried unless he wants to take his security items everywhere with him. Bless his little heart, I will add him to my prayer list granny :hugs

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  7. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Morning to you all :frow

Sounds bad where enola is hope she is ok :fl

Oh granny that poor woman with the cast, that must be awful not being able to get and save them :hit

It was on our news this morning about the hurricane. We are going to get the remnants of it later in the week.

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    ugh Morning all. Ruff night up 2 or 3 times. COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Please be safe enola & stay put. If a State of a Emergency has been declared the best place for you to be is at your home. Saying prayers for all of you & the state of SC.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Right in my area is not to bad, but all around me is MASSIVE flooding. DNR is preparing to open the flood gates on the dam of Lake Greenwood. Red Cross is opening churches in Clinton, the next town over from me.

Columbia had footage on the news of streets that people were forming human chains in chest deep water trying to get people to safety.

I get to go home at 3 pm. I will have to go around the long way to get home, my road has flooded since I came to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by