grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all. Headed home from Raleigh. Miss my chickens. Hope they're ok. First time I've left them over the weekend. Chicken lady, beautiful silkie and your grandkids are beautiful too.

I have Lily advertised in 3 different animal sites. One I had forgot to take down from before. This am GS was playing with her kinda of rough and when he stood up she jumped his leg if you know what i mean. this time i did smack her. she didnt care.

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won’t stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.
He replies: “I have a question to ask, but I don’t want to offend you.”
She answers, “My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
“Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”
She responds, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that…
1) You have to be single and
2) You must be Catholic.”
The cab driver is very excited and says, “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”
“OK” the nun says. “Pull into the next alley.”
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
“My dear child,” said the nun, “why are you crying?”
“Forgive me, but I’ve sinned. I lied and I must confess, I’m married and I’m Jewish.”
The nun says, “That’s OK. My name is Kevin and I’m going to a Halloween party!”
LOL! Keep smiling! heart emoticon ENJOY!!

None of us came in with the biggest mouth but we still wiped up being the most replies . double the next highest post !!
celebrate.gif

oh camping, you are beautiful and it doesnt matter what you wear to church. its not a fashion show. dark chocolate is good for you. ! it is also a pain reliever. I could about guess by your post its water.
wink.png

I guess I will go have a cup of coffee with my chickens . they are more talkative then you guys this morning. LOL Camping , think of all the blessings you have. everyone loves you. a beautiful family . did you know they can pick up on depression? they can "catch it". force yourself to smile and watch the change. Its true. Just be glad I am not there going to church with you. I would still have my sweat pants and t shirt on. and nothing else.
ep.gif

I guess I will go have a cup of coffee with my chickens . they are more talkative then you guys this morning. LOL  Camping , think of all the blessings you have. everyone loves you. a beautiful family . did you know they can pick up on depression? they can "catch it". force yourself to smile and watch the change.  Its true. Just be glad I am not there going to church with you. I would still have my sweat pants and t shirt on. and nothing else. :eek:

LOL! That would be fine. They're a really sweet church with all sorts of people dressed in all sorts of ways. I just like to appear "put together" once in awhile. My church clothes aren't fancy, either: jeans and a "nice" tshirt, with a black shirt over that, and black bobs.

I'm always my worst critic. Isn't that how it usually works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom