grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama

Won t let me post pics. We had to go get dd & gd. Their truck broke down. Getting ready now for church.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    We had a great time at my brothers. Pearl has almost got us home. She likes driving and I let her. I hate driving and I cramp up alot on long trips. We all took the kids to the art museum and then my brother took them swimming while me and pearl relaxed. We rarely get time to ourselves so it was nice. We watched the curse of chuckie .

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Congrats on our yaks twist! Hope we get to see some pics. Jane congrats on the new babies!

4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Good morning
    Twist is in the house.

There is a line in the movie (Funny Girl) Barbra Streisand says about cracking jokes about herself and then it is ok Because people are laughing with her and about what she chooses, rather then at her. This I think is a lot of us here ( I know me) Also as I get older I find I just usually don't care what others think, not sure if it is laziness or just being more comfortable in my own skin.

York remember the episode where argh (delivery boy) find the maniquin legs, I about wet myself.

5. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Thank you. Working on pics The camera Robert used won't download onto his new tablet so going to take new pics with a different camera. Also will try to remember to have him bring in other camera and see if it will "put out" for my desktop computer which has window's 7.god knows what on it.

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    RED !!! and Pearl glad you had fun/good time on your mini vacation.. Welcome back

Granny....We can grow most veggies up here. I still have peppers and tomatoes growing in garden and beets ,carrots, and Kolhrabi. Will pick the pumpkins and butternut squash this week. Oh and the onions sometime in the near future as well. More monster Italian squash as well thinking more jelly, trying to find the right amount of sugar to use in each batch. Orginal recipe called for 5 cups of sugar and I am down to 3 cups, still very sweet but at least your teeth don't hurt when you eat it now.

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Morning melon

I am off for a bit , BYC messing up and I hear Nurse Gladys Emanuel calling me [​IMG]

8. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi everyone :frow

Glad your enjoying open all hours twist :highfive: I have to say it's one of my favourites and I've watched it, well too many times!! Yes I certainly can remember the legs and Granville episode, very funny :gig
    Watch out for those buns of nurse Gladys Emanuels :lau If she is calling you!!

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Morning. I thought a lot about Lilly last night. I'm just thinking out loud again.
    If she gets along well with other dogs and is great with kids, maybe someone would want her as a companion for their dog? Then she might be ok outside with dogs and kids to play with?
    In the mean time, with her refusing to go outside, could you always feed her outside? Pairing something good with what you want her to do?
    If you had a couple trees, you could make her a nice cable runner with a hut to save your sanity? Lots of dogs live happy lives as outdoor only dogs...
    http://www.petco.com/product/127563...-Cable-with-Trolley.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch
    [​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    that looks like a good price Mutt. thanks for helping me. really hoping someone will want her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by