grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are you my angel????

An angel - now there's something I haven't been accused of being for a while
gig.gif

did you go to that womans house that had chickens ? I sure hope I get to see a colored egg ! besides the pictures i mean

Gone 7 hours and find 5 pages and 150 posts to read.
how old is GS with the sprain? The 2 yr old? Seriously, all of you that watch or raise the grandbabies,
bow.gif
I can only imagine the patience and energy it takes, especially if they are sick or hurt!
Sorry about the posts, granny turned in early, wanted her to have PLENTY to read, Twist hit #3 big mouth, a few of us jabbered late and take partial credit.
hide.gif

So sorry to hear that Jane. Hopefully its just a sprain, but those can bother you longer than a break sometimes. I can definitely relate to grandma taking care of a 2 year old. You don't have time to even go to the bathroom let alone anything else. I think you have mentioned it before, but suffering with CRS syndrome. Do you take care of them while parents work or are your their guardian if that isn't too nosey of me?
My oldest daughter got pregnant when she was 16. So I have practically raised my gd. She is now married & has to boys as well. Love my grandkids to the moon & back, but they sure can be exhausting.

Don t have custody gs chooses to stay with us. Mom moved to different school district. He is fiifteen. 2 year old stays when dd works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom