grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Well I'm home already. The Dr had an emergency so all the appointments were rescheduled. Now I go the 30th. 2 more weeks of doing nothing and I will tear my hair out!

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    hang in there

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    caught up again. I am now tied with firago on the caption contest. LOL Have to do payroll and then garden work before the heavy frost tonight. And haul the pumpkins and squash in to house or garage that are still in the back of my pickup. Filled a small trailer with rejects for the chickens and yaks. Don't know if yak like pumpkin or not we'll find out I guess. I think I keep to many to process but can always serve them instead of squash. TTFN.

Offer of the privilege of naming a yak to the one who comes forward on my feather [​IMG] LOL

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have stopped for a while with the ff ..they just wouldn't eat it anymore..i get maybe two eggs a week now most are molting..

5. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    thanks for the info about the egg yolks..when i have to fast they tell me i can have black coffee..

6. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    nice horses..you should keep a couple of them...

7. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    sweet..

8. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    That's great twist. You may get another golden feather so you can run your mouth even longer :lau I hope the one that got you the gf steps up soon. I think it's driving me just as crazy. I've got my hypothesis who it is but I'd like to know for sure.

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I could be wrong but I think that the ff would slow down the laying would it? My hens are still going strong. You do have colder weather and mine hens are still young so they're not molting yet. I think I was reading somewhere that greens had a lot to do with yolk color but my crs is kicking in too so I don't remember lol.

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Sorry newfie. They're bad about calling me in early and giving me thirty minutes to get there. It's a twenty minute ride there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by