grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    [​IMG] You sound okay to me. Not slurring your typing or anything! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Great idea. Saves you from having to buy lumber for the uprights. Sounds like a neat project. Ask Pearl to take pictures please.

1 person likes this.
  2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hi all, went to a yard sale and for $10. we filled the van up. had to come home and unload before i could go to the grocery. LOL scored a work bench with 2 built in electric plugs, a yard cart, 2x3ft plexiglass, spray paint, a lock box with the key, about 20 readers digest from the 70s, a space heater for DD, thats all I remember . good haul. LOL pharmacist gave /sold me a thumb support/wrist splint and motrin. not helping much . she told me to take them one hr. after my pain pills to help with the swelling. we went to eat and I pigged out. Captian Ds. fish place.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Ieee...I couldn't shup till I caught up! HI PEEP! [​IMG] Whereabouts in Mi? I hail from the Brighton area[​IMG], have famdamly and many fond memories all over that beautiful state! This is a wonderful thread. Comedy central, support group, educational, uplifting and just so interesting and enjoyable. WELCOME! Oh...are you a leftie? Lefthanded?

4. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Wishing I'm thinking of sending her some of the pics of our chickens. The one in her avatar is a roo we rejoined. Boy he was mean. I did warn the person that got him. Now he's dead. Said a dog got him.

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Wow granny, you are the yard sale queen! All that for $10? I am impressed. [​IMG]
    You can't expect the wrist brace and motrin to work right away. Give it a little time. I've been taking mega-doses of advil to get the swelling down in my shoulder. I was late with a dose and stupid shoulder hurt worse than before, probably because I overdo it when the pain killers work. Doctor said keep taking the advil and don't use my arm so much. It needs time to heal after the swelling goes down. I'm giving it a week. If it's not better after that.... yeah, uhm, [​IMG]

Mutt, you need to use one of those air spray cat training cans on your DH when he stinks you with his eye. Heck, maybe an airhorn would work. Behavioral conditioning!! [​IMG] Oh, and you know that special thing he's been wanting and waiting for xmas to come that will be the perfect gift from you... replace that gift with a stack of cookbooks!

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Dang granny you really done good. How's your hand?

7. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Red, what do you mean? Pearl isn't out there every free moment taking pics of the chickens so she can show everybody how awesome they are? [​IMG]

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    it hurts red. LOL
    wishing, i had to snicker when you posted you hope York feels better. I dont think she was feeling bad to began with...

1 person likes this.
  9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Luckily I have more of them on my phone than I do of the kids lol, I'll send em to her and she can post them.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I love talking to tipsy people .. We love you too york [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by