grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Oh ok . I knew someone had them. I can't remember from one minute to the next. I may need to let a Dr know but I'm scared they'll put me on something else.

2. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Thanks Red I still have 4 more. And 8 more eggs. What was I thinking? I hope someone wants them. The girls will be POL in spring.

3. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I have to carry a purse for everyone else's crap. Two changes of clothes for DS, because he's not always a straight shooter, or sometimes we just don't make it in time. Also gotta have room for babies and trucks that they get tired of toting. DH doesn't usually need me to carry something, unless we're sneaking candy into the movies, or we're at the zoo/park and then I have snacks and drinks for everyone.

For myself I carry very little. When I had a wallet phone case, that's all I carried. Today I carried a clutch with my wallet, phone, keys, and Chapstick. That's it!

If they made women's jeans with nice deep pockets, we'd never need a purse. Then again, I like to carry my coloring book, planners, journal, etc. So I like a nice big bag, so long as it's cheap.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    if you were close by we'd but the. Pearls mom has several and a big pond in the front yard.

5. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Forgot bottles of migraine meds and Aleve/Tylenol, in case my feet act up. Also, I will grab a nice big tote, then stick a smaller purse or clutch inside it so I don't have to lug the massive one around.

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Im a nice big bag and I am cheep so I guess thats why I dont need one. hahaa actually I do carry a wallet . well, tom carries my wallet. I tend to set it down when ever i get to looking at something. then I walk off and 20 min. later I remember it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  7. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I had my wallet stole in Baton Rouge that way once. After that I got a lot more mindful. There wasn't much in it, but there was a $20 bill that was my shopping money. We were on vacation and on a super tight budget, so I couldn't afford to get another $20. I cried and cried over that wallet. Also had my press pass, and I quit the paper before I got another one. :(

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I used to be a girl scout leader. Be prepared. I carried everything. Diapers, band aids, medicine, snacks, notebook and pencils, quarter for a phone call, hand wipes, toys, a book or cross-stitch for waiting. It was heavy. I only weighed 100 pounds. I had big muscles. Lol

1 person likes this.
  9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    How many coats you got? Pearl has about 100 . She only wears four though. If you're short on em, I'll send you some. Don't let pearl know though :lau

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    aww, thats sad camping ..[​IMG] been there a ton of times with my last 20. what was your position on the paper ? pictures ? you sure are good at them..

newfie, did you ever have pics from when you were racing ? I bet you were/are tough ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by